Tuning a deps 250

i_dont_surf99

17 minutes ago, bassfiend72 said:

Is there water in the front half or back after you fished it? Inside the bait?  Did the weights come out easy from the bottom. If they come out what’s the weight on each one. If you  have gram scale. 

No everything is in check. MattGbaz pointed out the amount of skin that overhangs on the joint I think I’m gonna work on that then if that doesn’t work I’ll add some weight and if that still doesn’t work I’ll sell it or send it to someone to dial it in because I’m not a very experienced big bait fisherman.

18 minutes ago, i_dont_surf99 said:

No everything is in check. MattGbaz pointed out the amount of skin that overhangs on the joint I think I’m gonna work on that then if that doesn’t work I’ll add some weight and if that still doesn’t work I’ll sell it or send it to someone to dial it in because I’m not a very experienced big bait fisherman.

Please don’t sell someone a bait with a bad swim unless you explain it to them ahead of time. I’ve seen countless guys do this and it’s hurting your name as much as the buyer who’s stuck with a bad bait. 

On 4/30/2021 at 7:13 PM, SVT THUNDER said:

Please don’t sell someone a bait with a bad swim unless you explain it to them ahead of time. I’ve seen countless guys do this and it’s hurting your name as much as the buyer who’s stuck with a bad bait. 

the bait appears to be swimming normal in video.  Deps does sell a tuning weight for the 250

No ish