WCZxDRT Joythief new Drop

iFishLA

1 minute ago, Mikey99 said:

I managed to get one and checked right back and they were sold out.  Was lucky to snag it.  This must have been the fastest selling drop for this series... Or the lowest # of baits available

Right lol crazy thought they would sit for awhile lol they went faster then the TKs and the citzens weds lol

1 minute ago, Mikey99 said:

I managed to get one and checked right back and they were sold out.  Was lucky to snag it.  This must have been the fastest selling drop for this series... Or the lowest # of baits available

Right lol crazy thought they would sit for awhile lol they went faster then the TKs and the citzens weds lol

Just now, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Hey at least the checkout process didn't get jammed up like with the K9's last week,  That was brutal.  I was checking out on my phone as well haha.  

Was able to grab one think he had a lot but this is the first drop of a joker with wcz so think they sold faster then the other drops be sweet if he did different color ways 

2 minutes ago, ssolo2323 said:

Was able to grab one think he had a lot but this is the first drop of a joker with wcz so think they sold faster then the other drops be sweet if he did different color ways 

I find alot of ppl not liking his choice or colorway, idk why though, i love the colorway on the joythiefs. Looks like a shad or baitfish

Edited by JustBassinAround916

5 minutes ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

I find alot of ppl not liking his choice or colorway, idk why though, i love the colorway on the joythiefs. Looks like a shad or baitfish

The JOYTHIEF color is sick. You’re right on the money about a Shad or baitfish color. I didn’t realize that until I got a TK on that last drop. It’s something similar to the shifts and ghost pearls I paint on baits when I’m doing Shad like colors. 

20 minutes ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

I like this color way also looks to good in the water 

21 minutes ago, JustBassinAround916 said:

How could you not like the pattern! It literally mimics 20 diff baitfish in the world! People get way too caught up on paints IMO. DD bass eat pink worms everyday lol