Gan Craft Customer Service (Leaking Gan Craft 178)

Sean

Hello, so I have a Gan Craft 178 Jointed Claw that I bought from Tacklewarehouse a little over a month ago. I only used it 3 - 4 times and the front body is full of water now. I cannot seem to find any Gan Craft U.S customer service contacts. Does anyone know how to get into contact with them or has gotten in contact with them? Should I just contact Tacklewarehouse? Drill a hole and plug up the swimbait? Thanks!

I tried looking for cracks where water has entered but haven't found any. There is still a lot of water inside the bait but its not leaking it out at all. There's no damage besides slight hook rash from use. I'm going to contact TW and see what's up. Thanks for the reply!

Get a heat gun put it on high . Then make light passes with it  you want too be 2 maybe 3 inches away from your bait  make sure I repeat !!! make sure too not stay in one spot too long with the heat gun it will melt your bait if in one spot to long eventually the water will turn into gas you will start too see it bubble we’re it’s cracked repeat till all the water is out .hope this helps if you still need help don’t hesitate to message me !! Good luck !!!

You probably have a small hole where the line tie is.  Any one of the repair ideas listed will work to fix it.  JB Weld water weld putty sticks work well too.  You can put it in front of a dehumidifier for a while or in the oven on the warm setting to get the water out faster.  Good luck!

• 1 month later...