First Proper C2C Video on Pizz Drift

buzzed bait

I got an old gopro and just started messing around with it to get some catches on film.  I got a couple while on vacation that weren’t stellar because I couldn’t really mount the camera anywhere.  This was a bit better since it was in the kayak and was able to mount the camera behind me!  Not even sure what I was messing with on the floor, but the pause and slow sink of the bait fooled this one…  Not a giant, but it went 5-2 and definitely a proper first cast to catch in the Hobie!

LDC White Label MH
Daiwa Z2020 w/ Hawgtech Handle
Pizz Drift Glide
15# Izorline XXX

4 hours ago, bassbass said:

Thats a great fish my friend.

Thank you sir!

1 hour ago, swimbaitrookie said:

Hell yeah!  If anything like me, you couldn't have made yourself pause that way if you were trying to! 

You are 1,000% correct!

Right on! Word of advice, invest in a power bank/external battery and forget that changing batteries was ever a thing! Can be made rainproof with a skeleton case and some silicone putty and the power bank can be put in a Ziploc bag.... Tight lines and looking forward to seeing more of your C2C!

Edited by 253caster

12 hours ago, 253caster said:

Right on! Word of advice, invest in a power bank/external battery and forget that changing batteries was ever a thing! Can be made rainproof with a skeleton case and some silicone putty and the power bank can be put in a Ziploc bag.... Tight lines and looking forward to seeing more of your C2C!

thanks man, that's actually how i've been able to get the thing to work for me!  i have an older hero 2 and hero 3+ black (although the 3+ is being a PITA) and was using an anker battery pack and ran them for a couple days on that last week while in Florida!  It's cool to be able to review the catches on it (misses will be even better i would imagine), only drawback is the whole ordeal of loading/cutting the videos.  Let alone if one were to try and do one of these cool edits these guys do, how on earth you manage to do all that is beyond me!!

On 6/18/2021 at 8:44 AM, buzzed bait said:

thanks man, that's actually how i've been able to get the thing to work for me!  i have an older hero 2 and hero 3+ black (although the 3+ is being a PITA) and was using an anker battery pack and ran them for a couple days on that last week while in Florida!  It's cool to be able to review the catches on it (misses will be even better i would imagine), only drawback is the whole ordeal of loading/cutting the videos.  Let alone if one were to try and do one of these cool edits these guys do, how on earth you manage to do all that is beyond me!!

In the GoPro app you can cut out the portion of the video that you want and save it. This saves a lot of time. Better than downloading it to your computer then trying to cut from there. 

19 hours ago, Tom C said:

Sick C2C by the way. Forgot to mention that haha 

Thanks dude!  Haven’t quite figured out the GoPro app yet. The GoPro that’s working the best for me is the hero 2 but it doesn’t have the wifi function. I’ll figure it out eventually, just can’t take the time away from fishing to be fooling with the camera!!!

22 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

Thanks dude!  Haven’t quite figured out the GoPro app yet. The GoPro that’s working the best for me is the hero 2 but it doesn’t have the wifi function. I’ll figure it out eventually, just can’t take the time away from fishing to be fooling with the camera!!!

I feel that man. The 3+ is a good upgrade and has wifi if you're looking for one, also doesn't break the bank haha. Keep slaying them man loved the video