Lost my butch tuned deps 250…

DrewManFishing

Well, I hope everyone had a better day than I did. I parted with my butch tuned flash carp today on a hook set- was definitely my fault I hadn’t replaced my line in forever. Just making this post to warn everyone to put on some new line so you don’t also loose your favorite lure:sad: 

Tossed off a new 250 I got first cast. Went back the following day and screwed up my sinus diving around fifteen feet. Hopefully in the week that it's been sitting no fish has moved it. It seems that of any lure I'm going to lose, it'll be a slide swimmer or a balam.

9 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Tossed off a new 250 I got first cast. Went back the following day and screwed up my sinus diving around fifteen feet. Hopefully in the week that it's been sitting no fish has moved it. It seems that of any lure I'm going to lose, it'll be a slide swimmer or a balam.

Seriously, out of all my lures I loose my most expensive one times 3

Edited by DrewManFishing

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, 96straight said:

Lost a Bucca soft tail this weekend on a fish. It hurts for the 100 bucks I spent on the bait but the fact I lost the fish hurts even more :(

Just makes you appreciate your gear/ catches even more when you do connect and land one. I lost that 250 months ago and it taught me more about my line and how important it is to re tie and re spool your reels often.