Moment of gratitude

JacksonF

This is probably not the best section on SU to post in, but it’s the one I’m most familiar with. I wanted to take a minute to express some extreme gratitude for a guy I dealt with today. I have been looking for months for a specific bait that is incredibly difficult to get your hands on, this guy found me, I made a “current hype value” type offer that I felt was very fair, and the guy countered for less than I offered. We made the deal, and I’m left almost speechless. You see/hear about flippers and gougers, but this guy was literally the complete opposite. I have never experienced this kind of transaction before, so I felt the need to take a minute to thank that guy who did me an incredible solid (you know who you are, but keeping his name anonymous so he doesn’t get blown up with offers). Theres so many awesome people on SU that I’ve met and learned from, but this guy made a lasting impression to say the least. Happy Thursday everyone, tight lines - out 

always awesome to hear man, theres a lot of great people here, between deals, helping each other, grabbing baits, finding baits for from other sources, and the knowledge shared is amazing 

8 minutes ago, chefchris said:

always awesome to hear man, theres a lot of great people here, between deals, helping each other, grabbing baits, finding baits for from other sources, and the knowledge shared is amazing 

The swimbait community is legit. So many great guys on here for sure. I feel bad writing this post, then seeing a kid who got jacked on a trade

Brian Vaughan is one of the true “saints of Swimbait Underground” 

Not only does he catch the most Bass in Florida of any SU member I know, he teaches, he moderates, he gives back more than he takes, he brings decency when there is lack of decorum. A true asset to this swimbaiting community and a role model for the youngsters here to emulate and follow....

2 minutes ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

Not only does he catch the most Bass in Florida of any SU member I know, he teaches, he moderates, he gives back more than he takes, he brings decency when there is lack of decorum. A true asset to this swimbaiting community and a role model for the youngsters here to emulate and follow....

I couldn’t have said it better man. The guy blew me away with his knowledge and honesty. I told him to remind his wife how lucky she is to have a stand up guy like him lol

ps- I guess I didn’t realize how easy it was to figure out who this guy was lol. Sorry Brian if your inbox implodes because of me. Just wanted to pay credit where credit is due

8 minutes ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

100 percent agree 

4 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

I’m a retail guy(when I sell), this is just awesome to hear!

That’s rad man! We need more people like you so we aren’t taking mortgages out on our house to buy swimbaits lol