DEPS TK Killers?

iFishLA

Has anybody had any experience with the DEPS Sweet Killer? They have them available on the Members Only Deps Site for $60, they look like a TK in a way. I think they wanted to really name it the TK killer, but can it live up to it’s name? I think I am gonna scoop one up and check it, unless anybody has any insight to why I should not? Thanks in advance SU!!

6589178E-88CD-4624-AA51-BC393DC86D06.png

Edited by iFishLA

31 minutes ago, ferrulewax said:

I definitely want to check them out. I just wonder if they will have all the “modes” that the tk has. Seems like it may just be a crank from what I’ve seen

It is a removable lip, so I am thinking they may have plans to go the same way DRT did with the KLASH Series. 

Well I have a membership, but you can only order one at a time. Or it might be one per household. I’m not sure, but I might as well scoop one up.

It’s 5 per household I believe 

Just ordered one last night 

I love my TK and I know it’s copy of it but I love the fact that it’s 1.2oz 

I have the Megabass perfect pitch rod and I love the idea that I can throw a modular hard swimbait on the same rod I use for frogs and weighted soft plastics

On the website it says shipping scheduled for around June so who knows 

13 minutes ago, Mtrose23 said:

It’s 5 per household I believe 

Just ordered one last night 

I love my TK and I know it’s copy of it but I love the fact that it’s 1.2oz 

I have the Megabass perfect pitch rod and I love the idea that I can throw a modular hard swimbait on the same rod I use for frogs and weighted soft plastics

On the website it says shipping scheduled for around June so who knows 

What size Rod you using , a 7’3” MH or H? I have a Frog Rod that I use for Swimbaits 2oz. and under. I actually had to buy the exact same rod again for my Frogs, but anyways it’s a 7’3” and rated for up to 2oz. 

1 minute ago, iFishLA said:

What size Rod you using , a 7’3” MH or H? I have a Frog Rod that I use for Swimbaits 2oz. and under. I actually had to buy the exact same rod again for my Frogs, but anyways it’s a 7’3” and rated for up to 2oz. 

It’s the Megabass Levante Perfect Pitch 

so a 7’2” Heavy Ex-Fast 3/8-1.2oz

use it mainly for frogs, jigs, and the freestyle magdraft 

I wish it went up to 2oz but it’s all good I have a smaller swimbait rod MH 3/4oz-4oz 

33 minutes ago, Jzxmnky said:

It’s slightly smaller than the tinyklash..I’ll crack it open get some swim tests in this week..hopefully 

F6DEA984-6F30-4905-AA2F-1C3911943414.jpeg

Did it just come in today or something? So if I order one I should get it relatively soon?