Rising Son Top Hook?

bassgambler

How do you know that I do not work and pay for all the tackle I buy? Plus if that has anything to do with it :? I'll throw it on a fricking ugly stick for you and it hasn't worked for me with the stock hook, that is all I am trying to say. The bottom hook is a great bait that works with the hook on the bottom... The top hook works great with the hook on top... But when I have run a bottom hook with the stock hook on top it rolls over no matter how fast or slow I reel it. This is my personal experience and if other people can get it to work then good for them. If someone can explain how to make this modification work without belittling my comment without reason then please tell me. And frankly it's my choice to enjoy quality fishing tackle... Is it necessary? No. But do I enjoy the satisfaction of catching a quality fish on nice tackle? Yes, and if people have an issue with that than so be it.

No worries NickNick, good ish coming

[attachment=0]Rising Son.JPG[/attachment]

Any idea on an ETA for this jewel?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic