Free Swimbait Stuff

Desma

I want to give this stuff away to somebody just getting into bigger baits, or anybody that wants it, it’s stuff I don’t use and probably won’t use so I figured somebody will have better use for it

PM me, and I’ll try and ship it out as soon as I can

2207DA4B-0FE9-4EF0-9504-B29B68E70127.jpeg

I hope this stuff didn’t go to that bucket mouth guy that responded. He’s got a photo of a child on his profile but is out here flipping citizens. I have no issue with flipping baits but if he’s also taking free stuff and acting like he needs it then I do have a problem with that. Currently he wants me to send him items first before he ships mine lol. Meanwhile I have over 20 positive reviews. Can’t tell if he’s playing two roles here on SU or if that’s just a picture of his son or something and he wanted your free items for someone else besides himself.  Also, I have some items I’d like to give to someone if they are for sure a kid in need so if you have the members name you gave your stuff to please DM it to me. Just noticed it and thought it seemed sketchy but I could be totally wrong. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Eveninglabor said:

I hope this stuff didn’t go to that bucket mouth guy that responded. He’s got a photo of a child on his profile but is out here flipping citizens. I have no issue with flipping baits but if he’s also taking free stuff and acting like he needs it then I do have a problem with that. Currently he wants me to send him items first before he ships mine lol. Meanwhile I have over 20 positive reviews. Can’t tell if he’s playing two roles here on SU or if that’s just a picture of his son or something and he wanted your free items for someone else besides himself.  Also, I have some items I’d like to give to someone if they are for sure a kid in need so if you have the members name you gave your stuff to please DM it to me. Just noticed it and thought it seemed sketchy but I could be totally wrong. Thanks.

^readthispeople^

20 minutes ago, Eveninglabor said:

@ZachThomas Do you know of something else he did? Or did you just find it suspicious as well?

Just don't like that he got the free stuff, he didn't need any of it. My friend Caleb just got into swimbaiting and I don't think he has anybaits at all. He could have really used the gear... 

2 minutes ago, ZachThomas said:

Just don't like that he got the free stuff, he didn't need any of it. My friend Caleb just got into swimbaiting and I don't think he has anybaits at all. He could have really used the gear... 

pm me. I’ll send him/you some stuff 

3 minutes ago, ZachThomas said:

no hinkle shad swimmers though lol