First time at Table Rock: BGC and UFO eaters

Caldeltarat

My family and a couple friends took a weekend vacation out to Table Rock this weekend so obviously I was bringing rods. I've never fished the lake and wasn't familiar with the area of the lake we were staying on, so expectations weren't too high just seeing a follower would've got me hyped lol but with some local advice I heard they were hitting wakes in the evening in morning and maybe some glides also. This morning I headed down to the boat dock saw some smaller fish chasing bait on top so I tossed my ufo over near a piece of dick that cut out from the rest and boom I was hooked up. Fast forward to later in the day, all of us rented a pontoon for some tubing and just family time. I bring my rods just to mess around, when I pulled into a creek arm and spotted a bush up against the base of some trees. I tossed the bgc over got a couple glides in and a good one shoots up out of it and crushed the bait getting both hooks. Best moment was boat flipping it right over my son's head and seeing his excitement. Tight lines everybody, thanks for reading!

IMG_20210814_180741_804.jpg

IMG_20210814_085453_127.jpg

IMG_20210814_085453_223.jpg

IMG_20210814_180742_070.jpg

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

Edit the post….. no one needs to be tossing at the d*ck.  Lol. 

Just messing with you - great story and awesome fish. 

I tried, it was too late by then tho. Seen by too many people it said lol 

Thanks man appreciate it!