Pickwick

mofish

Should be able to look at google maps. Not sure what kind of fishing you are going to do it might be halfway decent but most fish don't spawn in current and if you are going near the dam there is a ton of current. Also be very careful I have seen two people lose a lower unit and one lose a trolling motor due to rocks. Hope you get some.

Should be able to look at google maps. Not sure what kind of fishing you are going to do it might be halfway decent but most fish don't spawn in current and if you are going near the dam there is a ton of current. Also be very careful I have seen two people lose a lower unit and one lose a trolling motor due to rocks. Hope you get some.

Fishing the dam for stripers; well familiar with area. Would like to find areas farther down the river for bass as well as the lake behind the dam. Don't know anything about the dam and lake on the other end either. Thank you for the reply, I have been posting on several sites for a while now trying to get info.