316 Gill Glide Heavy Float

jkarol24

1 minute ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Straight WEIRDO grown man goin onto my page to start commenting random things. Yea man you stay taking Ls should change your screen name to LSwinger 

Nice face pubes lmao but give it to you at least you fishing even catching dinks when review man just posting videos keep up the work maybe one day you can have your name in the record books but probably not 

Just now, BASS_SWINGER said:

Nice face pubes lmao but give it to you at least you fishing even catching dinks when review man just posting videos keep up the work maybe one day you can have your name in the record books but probably not 

You must be one those guys that catches fish once every 6 months. Keep ya page private. You’re obviously hiding something LOL 

11 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

You must be one those guys that catches fish once every 6 months. Keep ya page private. You’re obviously hiding something LOL 

Well if that was the case it wouldn’t be no 2lbr off a drt painted with my gf finger nail polish . Send me your address and I can send you a scale for those monsters 

14 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

With all due respect, can't take u serious either. How u gonna ask for it, then say something like that after u get what u asked??  

@jkarol24 I think the "garbage hooks" made it swim better if I'm completely honest.  Way to take the high road though brother. I'm humbled by your patience and integrity through this whole 316 review debacle which was no fault of yours to begin with. Just wanted to point that out and I usually don't get involved in things like this. Keep up the content man. I quietly lurk, enjoy, and appreciate your reviews in silence. 

I appreciate the support and kind words sir.

14 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Well if that was the case it wouldn’t be no 2lbr off a drt painted with my gf finger nail polish . Send me your address and I can send you a scale for those monsters 

Lol they’re all custom painted by artists so keep talkin like you know ANYTHING ahahah just can’t win huh bud? I already have a scale I don’t weigh dinks but I do post pics of my fish BIG or SMALL. STAY MAD. 

2 hours ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Don’t know how you can review baits you don’t own and actually put time in 5 or 6 cast with different retrieves isn’t a review and that goes for all that you have posted need to go out your time in before you call any of what your doing a true review

Let me address a few points here. 

95% of the baits I review, I have paid my own money to purchase. I do not take baits for free from anyone, period. I occasionally borrow baits from others.  I was upfront in saying that this was one of the times I did not purchase the bait.  Why? Because I am not a fan of gill glides personally, and did not find it to be economically intelligent to spend $350 on a bait that is not something I intend to keep. Again, I will reiterate, the vast majority of the baits that you see in my videos are mine, paid with my own money. 

The 2nd point I wish to make is that it is absolutely wrong to suggest that I do not spend time with the baits I review. You have absolutely no basis to suggest that, period. The reality of the situation is that the baits I review are fished for an extensive period of time, a period of time in which I feel as if I have become accustomed to the bait, and am familiar with any and all retrieves and inputs to make a bait tick. With all due respect, I cannot begin to explain how wrong your assumptions are in this regard.  In fact, many builders ask me to provide true and unbiased opinions of prototypes etc, with the knowledge that I kind of know what I'm doing. Further, I have on many occasions found multiple different retrieves and actions that the builders had not exposed previously. This is not my first rodeo. 

Third, is that you are absolutely correct in saying that you will see probably 5-6 retrieves in my videos. This is because I have continually put in the time to boil down the multitude of differing inputs I can show with the bait, and decide for myself which retrieves I feel to be the best representation for the bait, along with keeping in mind what the community at large both wants to see, and also what retrieves they will use most. My reviews are always in the range of 2-3.5 minutes, that is what I do. Can i show everything? Absolutely not. But that amount of time allows me to show the retrieves that I have selected, while keeping the videos short and succinct. 

Last, I wish to make a clarification. You will never, ever hear me say "this bait is bad" or "this bait is good" or "run out to the store and buy this now". Frankly, I do not even like to refer to my videos as reviews, as that assumes I am making judgement. You will notice time and time again, the videos show the swim. And my written statement, along with my oration on video, is only in describing what the bait is doing, what I am doing, and what I see. I leave it completely up to the consumer as to what they think of the bait. It is absolutely not my desire to interject my personal opinions, my only goal is to show the consumer the action of the bait. 

I am sorry that you do not enjoy my content, and that is completely fine and acceptable. I make zero dollars and zero cents doing these videos. I make them first for my own enjoyment, and 2nd to provide a resource to the community at large. I have zero bias, am not tied to any builders, and have no motivation besides the two described above. If you do not enjoy the content that is completely fine, and I encourage you to find other content in which you find more enjoyable. Your time will certainly be better spent elsewhere. I will keep doing what I enjoy, and I hope you do as well.

Edited by jkarol24
Spelling

15 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Lol they’re all custom painted by artists so keep talkin like you know ANYTHING ahahah just can’t win huh bud? I already have a scale I don’t weigh dinks but I do post pics of my fish BIG or SMALL. STAY MAD. 

Damn I’d be pissed “artist” painted my baits like that especially if I paid for it. Ya I should figure a pro staffer would have a scale and I’m sure every fish to you is a trophy keep that mentality wish I could have kept it but state records will ruin it for ya

6 minutes ago, jkarol24 said:

Let me address a few points here. 

95% of the baits I review, I have paid my own money to purchase. I do not take baits for free from anyone, period. I occasionally borrow baits from others.  I was upfront in saying that this was one of the times I did not purchase the bait.  Why? Because I am not a fan of gill glides personally, and did not find it to be economically intelligent to spend $350 on a bait that is not something I intend to keep. Again, I will reiterate, the vast majority of the baits that you see in my videos are mine, paid with my own money. 

The 2nd point I wish to make is that it is absolutely wrong to suggest that I do not spend time with the baits I review. You have absolutely no basis to suggest that, period. The reality of the situation is that the baits I review are fished for an extensive period of time, a period of time in which I feel as if I have become accustomed to the bait, and am familiar with any and all retrieves and inputs to make a bait tick. With all due respect, I cannot begin to explain how wrong your assumptions are in this regard.  In fact, many builders ask me to provide true and unbiased opinions of prototypes etc, with the knowledge that I kind of know what I'm doing. Further, I have on many occasions found multiple different retrieves and actions that the builders had not exposed previously. This is not my first rodeo. 

Third, is that you are absolutely correct in saying that you will see probably 5-6 retrieves in my videos. Thia is because I have continually put in the time to boil down the multitude of differing inputs I can show with the bait, and decide for myself which retrieves I feel to be the best representation for the bait, along with keeping in mind what the community at large both wants to see, and also what retrieves they will use most. My reviews are always in the range of 2-3.5 minutes, that is what I do. Can i show everything? Absolutely not. But that amount of time allows me to show the retrieves that I have selected, while keeping the videos short and succinct. 

Last, I wish to make a clarification. You will never, ever hear me say "this bait is bad" or "this bait is good" or "run out to the store and buy this now". Frankly, I do not even like to refer to my videos as reviews, as that assumes I am making judgement. You will notice time and time again, the videos show the swim. And my written statement, along with my oration on video, is only in describing what the bait is doing, what I am doing, and what I see. I leave it completely up to the consumer as to what they think of the bait. That is absolutely not my desire, my only goal is to show the consumer the action of the bait. 

I am sorry that you do not enjoy my content, and that is completely fine and acceptable. I make zero dollars and zero cents doing these videos. I make them first for my own enjoyment, and 2nd to provide a resource to the community at large. I have zero bias, am not tied to any builders, and have no motivation besides the two described above. If you do not enjoy the content that is completely fine, and I encourage you to find other content in which you find more enjoyable. Your time will certainly be better spent elsewhere. I will keep doing what I enjoy, and I hope you do as well.

Not even going to read this like a mad gf

7 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Not even going to read this like a mad gf

Trust me sir. I am neither mad or your girlfriend. I do not get into these types of discussions unless my integrity is being questioned. You are welcome to say whatever you desire, but when someone questions my integrity I have an issue with it.

I encourage you to read the response, you might even learn a thing or two about how I actually work, as opposed to believing your own incorrect assumptions. I implore you to learn a little about what you are bashing. 

Edited by jkarol24

6 hours ago, jkarol24 said:

Trust me sir. I am neither mad or your girlfriend. I do not get into these types of discussions unless my integrity is being questioned. You are welcome to say whatever you desire, but when someone questions my integrity I have an issue with it.

I encourage you to read the response, you might even learn a thing or two about how I actually work, as opposed to believing your own incorrect assumptions. I implore you to learn a little about what you are bashing. 

Sir don’t be a mad girlfriend leaving novels for a response or get it published next time made into a book 

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome video and review as always. I'm no pro bait maker but I didn't see a huge difference in the swim lmao. Keep doing what you're doing man, haters will always be there hating, they have nothing else better to do. Anyways, if you buy a bait you can do whatever the hell you want with it! Cheers Jason!

• 2 weeks later...