316 Gill Glide Heavy Float

jkarol24

On 9/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, SumoNinja said:

Send @jkarol24 one with your hooks of choice, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to do a review for u 

It's all good, I've got the video already shot :)

Edited by jkarol24
Spelling

1 hour ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Can’t even take you seriously after all your bs especially when you don’t even really fish. Probably never get off that dock lmao

You don't know the first thing about me sir, but I appreciate your input. Have a great day, hope you are out that slayin em. 

4 hours ago, jkarol24 said:

You don't know the first thing about me sir, but I appreciate your input. Have a great day, hope you are out that slayin em. 

Let him cry bet dude wouldn’t say much in person. Typical key board warrior. Let him suck his own pipe patting his own back for catching fish. Plus dudes page is private so that just says it all .. 

On 9/16/2021 at 4:30 PM, BASS_SWINGER said:

Can’t even take you seriously after all your bs especially when you don’t even really fish. Probably never get off that dock lmao

On 9/2/2021 at 9:00 AM, BASS_SWINGER said:

Could we get a review without the garbage hooks

With all due respect, can't take u serious either. How u gonna ask for it, then say something like that after u get what u asked??  

@jkarol24 I think the "garbage hooks" made it swim better if I'm completely honest.  Way to take the high road though brother. I'm humbled by your patience and integrity through this whole 316 review debacle which was no fault of yours to begin with. Just wanted to point that out and I usually don't get involved in things like this. Keep up the content man. I quietly lurk, enjoy, and appreciate your reviews in silence. 

On 9/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, jkarol24 said:

Let’s see you post some fish instead of 

12 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

With all due respect, can't take u serious either. How u gonna ask for it, then say something like that after u get what u asked??  

@jkarol24 I think the "garbage hooks" made it swim better if I'm completely honest.  Way to take the high road though brother. I'm humbled by your patience and integrity through this whole 316 review debacle which was no fault of yours to begin with. Just wanted to point that out and I usually don't get involved in things like this. Keep up the content man. I quietly lurk, enjoy, and appreciate your reviews in silence. 

if this bait doesn’t swim good why hasn’t the owner returned it to Mickey? Seems like this was just a smear video not like your going to get something fair after everything. 

On 9/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, jkarol24 said:

Don’t know how you can review baits you don’t own and actually put time in 5 or 6 cast with different retrieves isn’t a review and that goes for all that you have posted need to go out your time in before you call any of what your doing a true review

10 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Let’s see you post some fish instead of 

if this bait doesn’t swim good why hasn’t the owner returned it to Mickey? Seems like this was just a smear video not like your going to get something fair after everything. 

You're speculating a lot man, these are not Jason's baits. Plus any smear that Mickey has received now or in the past he's done to himself, he didn't need this review to do so. 

If u feel the review is now biased and invalid, you should've never asked for a new one. 

Mickey, his supporters, as well as his bashers need to just move on. I'm done here also. Tight lines everyone 

43 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Don’t know how you can review baits you don’t own and actually put time in 5 or 6 cast with different retrieves isn’t a review and that goes for all that you have posted need to go out your time in before you call any of what your doing a true review

Lolololo your ego is so big I don’t think you realize how idiotic you look and sound. First off nobody appointed you in charge of saying what’s cool, acceptable, or considered a valid review. We don’t care how much time you put in or think we need to put in. Or if you have state records for that matter(nobody asked). Go suck your own pipe some more buddy. 

5 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Lolololo your ego is so big I don’t think you realize how idiotic you look and sound. First off nobody appointed you in charge of saying what’s cool, acceptable, or considered a valid review. We don’t care how much time you put in or think we need to put in. Or if you have state records for that matter(nobody asked). Go suck your own pipe some more buddy. 

Go catch some more 2lb drt fish haha 

6 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

At least you got the record parts right you f boi