Trades for Rad Rat or Pats Gill

PiercyKid

What’s that smaller ufo looks like koi color. I’m trying to get one but don’t know what ufo is what how many different sizes are there. I know the bigger ones are mother ships are there only one size smaller I know there are no lip small ones and two different lips one deep dive. I’m trying to get educated on them before I start the hunt to pay flipper price for one of the smaller ones. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions 

1 hour ago, Cryola321 said:

What’s that smaller ufo looks like koi color. I’m trying to get one but don’t know what ufo is what how many different sizes are there. I know the bigger ones are mother ships are there only one size smaller I know there are no lip small ones and two different lips one deep dive. I’m trying to get educated on them before I start the hunt to pay flipper price for one of the smaller ones. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions 

It is a 6in koi wake. 6in is the standard sized one. There are also ufo mini's that are even smaller (not many made so you will pay $$$$$). 6in standard ones also come in lipless wake, hurricane wake lip, and fat body (never seen one).