Phoney Frogs

TrebleFingerz

I ordered a glide a month ago and haven’t heard anything from phoney frogs regarding any shipment, I’ve ordered glides from him in the past and haven’t had this long of a delay before shipment. I’ve reached out on email and insta but haven’t had a response. Just curious if anyone else has received their orders or confirmation of shipment

I ordered two baits on Aug. 22 and haven't heard anything. I sent a message on IG a few days ago, which hasn't been looked at yet. Comments on IG have several people complaining about not getting baits yet for the last several "drops" so I figured this would happen. At this point, I just hope I get the baits and they are working properly. 

3 hours ago, pschueller said:

Also, these are my first Phoneys. What glue is recommended for the fins?

I used gorilla glue gel, the green stuff, and it’s worked flawlessly so far with multiple fish over 4 being flipped onto the bank without any issues with the fin at all.

I’ll never buy direct from him again. I knew better because this is the way most bait makers are these days. I paid for a crank 1 months and two days ago. This bait was “in stock”. Doesn’t that mean that the bait is ready to ship? Since when does it mean that we still have to assemble and test it???

But that’s not even the killer here….yes, a tree fell on the shop. Yes, he had other things going on. But yet again…..add him to the list of makers who spent time and effort making a new bait for a show instead of getting people who have already ordered taken care of. And again….how is a bait in stock if you don’t even have the parts to make it??