Thoughts on Biwa Masu 250s

Morgan Y

I just got a biwa masu 250 which I’m very excited to fish. I’d like to know what you guys think it ranks as when it comes to 250 colors and what kind of forages you think it can act as (why is this color so hyped)? My thoughts are that it is a bait that looks like everything besides maybe a bright trout (baitfish and brown colors mostly), and honestly I think it even beats out the flash carp color. 

5 minutes ago, Morgan Y said:

I just got a biwa masu 250 which I’m very excited to fish. I’d like to know what you guys think it ranks as when it comes to 250 colors and what kind of forages you think it can act as (why is this color so hyped)? My thoughts are that it is a bait that looks like everything besides maybe a bright trout (baitfish and brown colors mostly), and honestly I think it even beats out the flash carp color. 

Pics?

4 hours ago, Morgan Y said:

For some reason I can't upload them from my computer or phone. I tried both as an HEIC image and a JPG. I'll try to make another post.

Found some pics of it online, I think it’s a pretty unique color way definitely could pass for multiple fish that bass prey on. The hype part probably because it was a limited drop if I read correctly and looks pretty awesome. I don’t fish Deps and I want one now lol. I think it’ll get bit looks pretty natural to me. Color shouldn’t be an issue I’ve caught fish on some pretty crazy colors

6 hours ago, Morgan Y said:

I feel that color can be really important in pressured water, but I definitely agree that the fish will tell me if it's good. I've noticed that they like really natural colors with the flash paper inside.

I see you're from cencal also and in my experience, color is not a huge deal even on the most pressured lakes. 

3 hours ago, Bmlum said:

I see you're from cencal also and in my experience, color is not a huge deal even on the most pressured lakes. 

I fish a lot of ponds where color can play a big difference. The fish see a lot of the same baits and a different tone can often be the difference between a bite or nothing at all. In the lakes it’s a different thing.