Ufo drops

Tannerjordie49

Just so everyone knows swimbaitclown did not order a bait or is even on the list he was speaking for some random person who he claims told him that just know I don’t do what he claims and I never will everyone always stays updated and I never have issues if someone wants a refund and doesn’t want to wait 8136F941-873F-421C-B966-786CCF83E693.thumb.png.e8255d785324244a38a31b44b9225279.png

14 hours ago, LipRipper707 said:

A local friend to me also hit the click bait drop and he got printed a tracking number and it never got dropped off at post office. Then got told he will make up for it on the next drop. That had to be 7-8 months n he still never got a bait lol

False brother sometimes don’t believe what ya hear here’s some proof he actually got a refund it was lost by usps 

BD992E72-8269-4A38-B5BC-9589CF2B2666.png

2D82D1CC-A268-4531-9165-653356618D90.png

20 minutes ago, ufobaitco said:

False brother sometimes don’t believe what ya hear here’s some proof he actually got a refund it was lost by usps 

BD992E72-8269-4A38-B5BC-9589CF2B2666.png

2D82D1CC-A268-4531-9165-653356618D90.png

U are correct n I apologize that’s on me n I shouldn’t have came out saying things I didn’t have all the knowledge on. Appreciate u not taking my words out on dude and still helping him out. 

19 minutes ago, LipRipper707 said:

U are correct n I apologize that’s on me n I shouldn’t have came out saying things I didn’t have all the knowledge on. Appreciate u not taking my words out on dude and still helping him out. 

No problem at all bro happens to the best of us! Live and learn! Thanks for keeping it real!

37 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Why not build baits drop ship and bam no waiting no refunds no issues . Probably harder then it sounds but just food for thought 

I do that too but most out sourced paint that goes to diff painters are always pre ordered so I know how many I should send!  But yes great observation that’s why I picked up painting this year but I had to do a click bait collab those things are heat! And there is no refund issue not sure if ya read the thread or Not but def wont do many collabs only few times a year!

18 hours ago, Swimbaitclown said:

I got the click bait that got "lost" and swapped for another that still hasn't came. I never got a response for my TD3 pic either. Can't seem to get an answer or tracking etc.

For other people it seems like they have great luck but for me not so much. Been waiting about 3 months now and just quit asking.

Maybe someone working your area is knowledgeable of what a ufo is and worth.  Somepeople are a$$clowns. 

38 minutes ago, ufobaitco said:

I do that too but most out sourced paint that goes to diff painters are always pre ordered so I know how many I should send!  But yes great observation that’s why I picked up painting this year but I had to do a click bait collab those things are heat! And there is no refund issue not sure if ya read the thread or Not but def wont do many collabs only few times a year!

Not sure if you read the thread or not .. I mean as in issuing a refund just sounds like a headache not necessary saying there was an issue when it came to it ..but sick baits and I'd say your paint is badass lol