Best Cams

Jfish

Hey guys,

Back to boring posts....hahahahaaha....looking to get the GoPro HD Helmet cam....is that the way to go? Anybody prefer anything else...its got some pretty good reviews overall....the footage I've seen is pretty darn impressive....lets hear it...

John

Hey guys,

Back to boring posts....hahahahaaha....looking to get the GoPro HD Helmet cam....is that the way to go? Anybody prefer anything else...its got some pretty good reviews overall....the footage I've seen is pretty darn impressive....lets hear it...

John

Hey ive been using the go pro on all of my fishing and hunting adventures :lol: i absolutely love the footage. The best resolution is r4 which gives you a wider vertical view so you get the whole fish in the video. Just a few days ago I was at my local lake and saw a fish on a bed so I stuck the go pro in the water(waterproof case) and filmed the fish within 3 inches of it. And the fish bit the camera! I love watching my vids of catching fish when I get home. Also I bought the 32g card and an extra battery so I have about 9 hours of filming overall. Ill post up a vid of the spawning fish with the go pro so you can see the underwater video. Also it was kinda dark so it wasnt too clear but its still good. Hope this helps!

I just bought an Ikam Xtreme Eyewear comes with 4 interchangeable lenses. Clear,polarized Brown, polarized black, and polarized amber. records 2.5 to 3 hrs.

found it on sale for $75. google Ikam xtreme review. 8-)

GoPro HD is the way to go. Now with the BacPac lcd its 1000times better. Also, underwater footage with the go pro can get out of focus. You can either buy a flat lens or make the mod your self.....there are plenty of mods you can do to it. Just youtube GoPro lens fix.

Here is a video, see the difference?

Between this and all the vids I've seen shot with the Go Pro I'm pretty well convinced. Its not much more than the price of a few high dollar swimbaits so if you can keep it together for a few seasons it seems reasonably priced.

Cool vid with that bass takin' a stab at the cam....crazy how it hit the cam but wouldn't hit the bait :lol:

Thanks for the input guys.

JK

Just to be clear which Go Pro model? Is it the GoPro HD Hero 960 the delivers the best picture?

No the gopro hd hero is the best version they have. The 960 has a little peep sight at the top that kinda ruins it. PM me if you have any questions

• 2 weeks later...