Matt Newman Punker!!!!!

brooks19604

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or talk to NUFO for a really bad a$$ custom.

I have one of his big stick baits; it's awesome.

That is a BIG bad ass bait.

I will take that wooden punker. :lol:

Looking for a new snook catching machine or another bait to catch a 10lber on :lol::lol::lol:

Both :lol:

I love the wood Punkers, I have caught some fish on the injected ones but for me wood is where its at. I have re-sealed my 9 inch bait but it still soaks up water and needs to be re-finished again.

I have been using the Delta Wood Bombers walking baits lately, and have not thrown the Punker since I have been using them. They are great baits

I dont own a wooden one, but was a hardcore wood bait user and maker for years. A wooden bait sits deeper in the water and has different water diplacement, therefore, you get a wider glide. BUT, for saltwater, throw at your own risk. They work great for reds, snook and trout, but their teeth will make short work of it. Once it takes on water, the action will be affected.

Going by what everyone says I would never buy a wood one it just seems wasteful if thethey break so easy ill try my injected one awhile.

You should look at fish pics and decide which one is better. Wood punker hands down! Super glue is cheap.

I love the wood Punkers, I have caught some fish on the injected ones but for me wood is where its at. I have re-sealed my 9 inch bait but it still soaks up water and needs to be re-finished again.

I have been using the Delta Wood Bombers walking baits lately, and have not thrown the Punker since I have been using them. They are great baits

Just got a 6" delta wood bomber in perch.....hopefully there will be a picture in the got'em section soon.

Thanks...........

yeah i have a bass. its sick. you can walk it on the longest cast you can make with very little effort.

That is a BIG bad ass bait.

I will take that wooden punker. :lol:

Looking for a new snook catching machine or another bait to catch a 10lber on :lol::lol::lol:

Got my punker in the mail today Im waiting for my Snook and 10lber maybe I can squeeze a tarpon.

Both :lol:

eventully all punkers turn to drift wood since they soak up water like a sponge :? but he looks like he got some use out if his first! Cool pic!

Why doesn't everyone buy the injected ones if the wood ones break so easy?

200+ fish and still floatin is not considered breaking easy.

I guarantee you'll break an injected punker with a good cast to a rock, 1 fish, 2 fish, or no fish LOL. The wood/injected punkers are very different baits as well.