Missing baits from Andrew hinkle

Inbamahuntinga10lber

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this ( if another place is more appropriate please tell me) but I was trying to see if anyone else was having the same issue was me : So basically I emailed Andrew somewhere around black Friday gave him my order ect ect he later on i I added 2 more blanks and he said they would ship out on 12/10 I know that Andrew is a very very reputable and good dude and I’m not worried about him scamming me I just don’t know if somehow he might have lost my order or something along those lines I have emailed him a few times after 12/10 asking about when it might ship out with no response for over a month The money has already been taken out of my bank account and I was gonna gift one to my buddy for his birthday the main thing I’m getting to is did anyone from this same drop already receive the Baits and if so what would be the best course of action sorry if any of this comes off rude I was just getting a little bit impatient thank you to anyone that could give me some info

Hinkle is well known for not responding. Drop the coin then forget about it, you’ll be pleasantly surprised in a couple years. It’s no way to do business, but the baits are pretty cool. I’ve been waiting 16 months for a Trick. 

If your getting impatient after a month then your in for a looooong  ride haha. 1 month of no response is nothing. Try about 6 months per response.  Think of it as a surprise gift because when you actually get it you'll forgot you ordered it.