LDC 7'9 MH's are still up

mconn11

13 hours ago, Josh626 said:

Oh ok cool thanks for the info don’t have ig or fb so I wasn’t sure if I missed out. I’m looking to pick up a ML and a H. 

He might of dropped a small batch of ML in yesterday's drop, that's what he did on the previous drop in Jan. He only posted the MH on his IG but he actually dropped a small batch of ML and was able to grab one.

I messaged him recently and he said another ML drop is scheduled in ~4 weeks. but without IG, it's gonna be tough to find when they are for sale

24 minutes ago, jmpatacsil said:

He might of dropped a small batch of ML in yesterday's drop, that's what he did on the previous drop in Jan. He only posted the MH on his IG but he actually dropped a small batch of ML and was able to grab one.

I messaged him recently and he said another ML drop is scheduled in ~4 weeks. but without IG, it's gonna be tough to find when they are for sale

Yeah I was able to order and mh xh before by messaging him but this time around he said no pre orders and he told me the same ~4 weeks so I’ll just keep refreshing the page daily I guess lol. I just wanted to save on shipping n scoop up a ml and h in one transaction.