Illude & OD

PiercyKid

Imagine taking advantage of such a kind opportunity to own on his baits and immediately flipping it for a profit. It’s honestly a joke. For those of you who didn’t know, last week Illude allowed randomly selected people to choose up 4 baits from him out of kindness. I was lucky enough to be one of those. Anyone who doesnt see the problem needs to reflect on their morals

2 minutes ago, GlideGuys said:

Imagine taking advantage of such a kind opportunity to own on his baits and immediately flipping it for a profit. It’s honestly a joke. For those of you who didn’t know, last week Illude allowed randomly selected people to choose up 4 baits from him out of kindness. I was lucky enough to be one of those. Anyone who doesnt see the problem needs to reflect on their morals

You don’t know what he sold it for, pump the breaks a little bit. We already heard the beehive talk from bitty.

54 minutes ago, GlideGuys said:

You have no idea why he's selling them. Maybe he needs the money more than a fishing lure right now. You sound like a chode.