hinkle shad update anyone

Christiantaj

tried to contact Andrew, usually he gets back to me but this time he has not. no worries. just curious if anyone has any information on when the golden shiner preorders will be finished shipping. still haven't received mine. 

I got my order last week. He's probably getting crazy emails and not answering anyone back. He reached out to me when it was ready to ship. Got it in a coupe days after his contact.

Edited by gznuts

I've been waiting for my two for hell I dont even know ... 9 months ? I'm not sure tho . But mine were supposed to be here in September then he keeps pushing the dates back. I'm not mad just wish I had my baits . The only thing I'm mad about is how bassathon people got their baits before people who have already paid and been waiting

Yeah that is upsetting, no doubt about it. Not proper business etiquette in my opinion, but I'm only really concerned with my baits coming in and not so much how he's handled other things. thanks for the input and information everyone!

Have you paid for your baits?? I've dealt with Andrew for a long time, he never used to take any money until the baits were ready to ship. So very unlike Huddleston IMO.

yes baits were paid for wayyyyyyyy back. 

Yes, I made payment for multiple baits in July with the expectation (as communicated from Andrew when he opened up the list) that baits would begin delivery in early September. Despite reaching out to him a number of times, I have only received one email (which was sent to those who ordered) in mid-October apologizing for the lack of updates and for the delay. I am absolutely fine making payment to secure my spot on a list and waiting for baits, but the lack of communication is frustrating. On the bright side, it is good to hear that some people are receiving their baits and that the list continues to be worked.