LDC Production H & MH Video Review

flaswimbaiter

I watched these vids when you first posted 'em but after watching them again I have to give you a huge thanks. They're great, and just seeing the slow-mo of your back cast with a few different baits on that MH sold me.

I have the H and XH productions and have been putting off ordering a MH for a while now. Thought I'd wait til my customs were finished, but after watching these again I'm not waiting. Ben's getting a call today.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I use my 8'6 Production H more than my custom during the warmer months. I've thrown everything from a swimjig to an OG wake with it. It seems to do better with hardbaits, but you can throw a hudd or rising son so easily with this rod.

I honestly would put money on being able to spool a lexa 300 with an 8" punker and an 8'6 production heavy, I've just never thrown a wood punker.

Haha Thanks Dave..saw this over a year ago as I was throwing 8" HUDDS on my Phenix 796 flipping stick.it worked but now throw'n om swim baits on a LDC 8'6" XXH,Phenix M1 8",Dobyns867.... In the process of getting a LDC XH Custom..also I have built up my Swimbait collection pretty thick in the past 8 months..Well thanks for the videos bro!!like the fish caption at the end! :mrgreen:

3ills