65lb+ limit to 18.5lbs. bass

swimbait 24/7

I can't believe the punks on youtube that talk trash about anything and everything....miserable little fairies. :ugeek: It blows my mind. You see him cast, you see him retrieve, you see the strike, you see him land the fish with the bait in the fishes mouth. Amongst the whining they claim he's using live bait, he didn't weigh the fish so its only half the size he says it is, he's no Mike Long, why doesn't he win tournaments....whine whine whine. Look at the monkey....no look at the fish you little weasels. Sometimes I think free speech is overrated...you should have to be accountable for the crap that comes out of your mouth and these punks hide behind a computer screen......karma wins out though. Butch just keeps catchin' fish and Hudd keeps sellin' more baits.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the punks on youtube that talk trash about anything and everything....miserable little fairies. :ugeek: It blows my mind. You see him cast, you see him retrieve, you see the strike, you see him land the fish with the bait in the fishes mouth. Amongst the whining they claim he's using live bait, he didn't weigh the fish so its only half the size he says it is, he's no Mike Long, why doesn't he win tournaments....whine whine whine. Look at the monkey....no look at the fish you little weasels. Sometimes I think free speech is overrated...you should have to be accountable for the crap that comes out of your mouth and these punks hide behind a computer screen......karma wins out though. Butch just keeps catchin' fish and Hudd keeps sellin' more baits.

You're absolutely right Jfish and I couldn't of said it any better!

The little whinny #$@&%#^ have NO respect. But what else do you expect from these little punks that haven't had a real parent show or teach them what true respect is.

Nothing a little fear couldn't solve; and boy is real life comming at them sooner than they know. Time to grow up!

Jfish, just don't blow a gasket over them it's not worth it. Their negative Karma is something that'll catch up to them soon enough.

BBI

:D

Never read that stuff before to funny :lol::lol: I think they were the kidds that were you were going to kick there ass in school then you let'em go then they call you names while there running away I call'em pu$$ys.They know were I fish so tell me to my face.I'd tell them what I think to there face if there idots.Trust me in the 35 years were I fish I'v meet pleanty of them."Just give everybody respect till they cross the line".P.s. I'v never been payed by any one releated to fishing.

Sorry that kind of stuff goes on bro but anytime your good at anything the haters are gonna run there mouth. You know why? They CANT TOUCH THIS !So do what you do and make them eat it!Butch slap ! Just think when you drop the rest of the video's they are gonna cry even more!

Couldn't help it..........

8-)

Yeah two years straight was nothing but big baits and then last year struggled bad and went back to traditional stuff.. This year I'm coming back with a vengeance. I also spend time in the river.. I love the fight of a bow or brown on the end of 4# that sucked down a big dry fly..

I hear ya, i've struggled for the past few months to get any consistent going.

The fight of wild bow's or brown's, in a moving river, is an amazing feeling. That's another art all on it's own. I'm a tier myself, not as amazing as making swimbaits, but definitely another level of satisfaction catching on your own creations!

Geoff

Talk about amazing feeling,.. try a pi$$ed off 22lb+ river striper trying to rip your balls off and take your 200.00 bait down to the trees

When your successful noone can touch it or take it away. Its just funny that even when you provide complete and utter PROOF someone will still try to dismiss it and miss the point entirely. Its about the excitement of catching big fish right?!? I get pumped when I see someones hard work and experience pay off. I just wish idiots would get involved in other sports like hopscotch or base jumping.

On behalf of non-idiots that actually support the sport of 'swimbaiting' (it is its own sport right?) thanks for posting them videos. Plenty of folks use them as inspiration before they head out in pursuit of big mama. If you were getting paid it seems totally justified to me. I hope your at least getting some baits for the great press your providing Ken :shock:

Please keep destroying our self esteem and inspiring us at the same time :lol:

JK

Just to clarify what I am referring to. The comments don't appear on the latest 65lb. plus limit video they can be found on youtube on the single video labeled butch brown 15lb. bass. They will amaze, amuse and flat piss you off....

JK

Oh come on, you guys know he's trained those fish, right? Probably didn't even actually have 5 fish. He has a hole in the bottom of the boat into that live well so after releasing them they can swim right back in to be released again...

Seriously though, for the next SU tournament we should all have to wear butch masks in the pictures with fish. Heck wearing a butch mask while fishing couldn't hurt either....

Yes it does get ugly sometimes.

1st of all , to me, Butch is the Monster Basser. Hell he is "the Doctor" HAHA! Awesome Brother. He even said in one of them " This aint no tourney fishing " :lol: And that's very true it's "TROPHY FISHING"

I saw this for the 1st time just a few days ago. He takes good care of those fish. Yes Sir...... he does. It shows in the video as they take off.

I turned off the coments on my old hudd Video. Had to many say stupid stuff. Lame! Telling me I was a losser for putting them in a well. How easy it was to catch big spring bass, HAHA! They are only in the well for about 20 min or so most times. But anyway there is always people being un-cool. I don't like "those people" getting any time on my vid. They should be DELETED! :lol:

I love the Delete button these days :lol::lol:

Come on Butch, Hit 70 lbs WOOOHOOOO!!

I would like to beat mine and get a 60 myself but I may have already hit my Jackpot twice HAHA!