Looking for UFO mini

Whammy

Are you really really ready for that kind of pain? Been down this road many times. Even offered a kidney on top and I didn’t have enough juice to go on top of the cash. But I know you’re persistent lol. Maybe @JacksonFwill help ya out!:ph34r:

Just now, SVT THUNDER said:

Are you really really ready for that kind of pain? Been down this road many times. Even offered a kidney on top and I didn’t have enough juice to go on top of the cash. But I know you’re persistent lol. Maybe @JacksonFwill help ya out!:ph34r:

I’m bored haha, And I’m sure he’s already tired of me asking for his 

Unpopular opinion... Those things are SOO small, TINY. Hype for what? A tiny multi joint bait, why because it’s resin? Save the bills/baits and get yourself a tiny swimbait alternative, the Catch Co Baby Bull Gill ($14.99). As an owner of both; well, former owner of both, that’s my two cents on it.

Edited by Mjkoter

16 minutes ago, Mjkoter said:

Unpopular opinion... Those things are SOO small, TINY. Hype for what? A tiny multi joint bait, why because it’s resin? Save the bills/baits and get yourself a tiny swimbait alternative, the Catch Co Baby Bull Gill ($14.99). As an owner of both; well, former owner of both, that’s my two cents on it.

sweet, more for me!

6 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I just want it to put next to my super expensive wood rat at night so he isnt lonely

Ain’t knocking on the super expensive, got my assortment as well. Just sharing my opinion, my experience. I see people searching, I was them at one point as well. 

Edited by Mjkoter

2 minutes ago, Mjkoter said:

Ain’t knocking on the super expensive, got my assortment as well. Just sharing my opinion, my experience. I see people searching, I was them at one point as well. 

Yeah no worries dude, all good. I have the wake, i dont use it, have some other stuff that collects dust, just seeing if i can turn one or two into another!