Big Bass Dreams Premier - tomorrow!

nadinesmom

Yea me too. But we are in the right. Should have got it by now.

A friend informed me about this post so I signed up to the site to let you guys know what kind of person you're dealing with. This guy laid low for a few years so people would forget about him. Well guess what? New business venture, same OWNER, buyer beware!

http://www.NO_OUTSIDE_LINKS.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Wall,

I don't know if you understand what it's like to be in a BAD business relationship but it's nothing fun and enjoyable. I walked away from that venture years ago with nothing to do with any of the bad customer service or general bad things going on. I wrapped up all my loose ends before I walked.

If you have dealt with me on a 1 on 1 level, you might not be so quick to try and attack my character. I genuinely do my best to those that support my projects. In this case "Big Bass Dreams" which is something totally unrelated to HUT.

As far as DVD pre order status, they were promised to arrive this week and they WILL go out as soon as they arrive. I hope you can understand that things happen, good or bad. Being shady isn't in my persona, besides big fish don't like bad juju. Good luck to you out there.

I walked away from that venture years ago with nothing to do with any of the bad customer service or general bad things going on. I wrapped up all my loose ends before I walked.

LOL are you serious? You were the one promoting it everywhere. You were the face of the company! A company that played a lot of people mind you. Where was your customer service even if it was your cousins fault LOL? You went ghost! You can't play a player dude.