SUB Tournament June 24th - 30th

SU Crew3

nice fish, nothing wrong with that. now I need to get out tomorrow and try and beat it since i am not longer in the lead :D

go get em bro! Ill be out looking for another too, I don't think 4.5lbs is gonna hold up :lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice fish, nothing wrong with that. now I need to get out tomorrow and try and beat it since i am not longer in the lead :D

go get em bro! Ill be out looking for another too, I don't think 4.5lbs is gonna hold up :lol:

4.5#'s is still a solid fish, nothing to sneeze at!

Prolly not gonna last, but since we're posting dinks, here's the biggest one I got for the night, 5lbs 7oz :D

That is a solid fish. I don't know anyone in the north east that would call any of those other than mine dinks.

Prolly not gonna last, but since we're posting dinks, here's the biggest one I got for the night, 5lbs 7oz :D

That is a solid fish. I don't know anyone in the north east that would call any of those other than mine dinks.

For me, anything under 5 is a dink around here, so it was barely above dink status. But it shouldn't last, too many good fish being caught right now out west ;)

Way to go, Travis! We'll ratchet this up to a decent weight, one dink at a time. ; 0 )

:lol::lol: Yep, seems like we're leap frogging each other with a few ounces more....that is until someone posts a TOAD :lol:

Battle of the dinks! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: