2 Handmade swimbaits+bonus for Sale/

Mitchduh

20220307_000937.thumb.jpg.07ecb0440cdbed9829073eafb7fe666c.jpg

Went a little overboard getting things ready for the new bait business.. exciting but nerve racking. I have alot of great ideas and can't wait to get some sweet baits and lures in yalls hands! That being said I'm selling 2 baits I had made with full intentions of keeping them but am in need of investment funds more now than ever to get it all started.. I spent along time on this gill.. I will give these 2 lures to the first 2 people who PM me for them.. im not here to rob anyone price wise but we will agree upon a fair shipped price, and depending on the amount of your purchase you will be added to my personal list of people first in line for the crazy things/prototypes thag I have in store for the swimbait community, 1 month down the road. I want to finish by saying thank you for all the support everyone here.. being a single father in this day and age and taking a big leap like this has been the craziest feeling I've ever had in my life, but making these lures for yall allows me to spend even more time with my family and especially my kids.. I cant appreciate yall enough..

Thanks for making it the whole way here haha.. been up for 3 days solid ordering and thinking of whats next! Yall aren't going to be ready for this!

Thoughts out to Ukraine

Stay safe and goodnight yall.

Mitch Groenbeck,

MGCustoms Owner

20220307_000948.jpg

20220302_185452.jpg

Edited by Mitchduh

Gotta double check to make sure the hooks are off haha. Rhis is my youngest maverick,, diagnosed with autism when he was younger and has recently been making huge leaps in terms of verbal communication and has been such a help in the shop latly.. He goes absolutely NUTS when I do this and he always picks out aquarium flowers or things from the store. I'll haves to make some random things to throw in there.. thanks again!

20220301_192257.thumb.jpg.6320aeba7dfeca69ff47ca135201f107.jpg

Edited by Mitchduh

I apologize, could've been a bit more transparent. Bairs weights are in the pictures. First people to contact me via text who want them get 1 for 160tyd or both for 250tyd, I will also give you contact info and make prototypes to send your way when the ball gets moving.

20220226_234746.thumb.jpg.4f9b5ba62834809570d8f9e9cf0334d7.jpg

I will get a picture of the bluegill lure with weight.. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about these baits or about having one of your own made. Only changing between 100-200 depending on bait size and complexity/detail desired. Have a pretty fast turn time atm. Could have your custom bait in your hands before next weekend..  let me know! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, it looks like you usea hinge pin style joint and paintbrush tail. I'm new to making swimbaits, what do you prefer about those styles?

Great looking baits, and I'm glad to read about your son's development. Autism is such an individualized situation.