Southern CA Float Tubers, Ladies and Gentlemen!

MartinG

What’s Up, it’s been a while for me in SU, however still grinding still trying to break my pb. 

I wanted to use this section for float tubing aka “floaty” meet ups, advice and etc. 

The weather is looking good y’all and looking forward to them floaty and board short days! 

I usually fish our SoCal lakes/bays that allow the floaty, fresh and salt! And if your worried about spot burning and so on don’t waste your time here JK but for real pressure is an understatement in SoCal! Haha

Hopefully this section connects like minded  people wholoves throwing swim baits on a floaty and that leg day grind! 

BTW Ben “Lowdown” created a shorter xxh white label, PERFECT for big baits and floatubes! 

6E7ED0B5-8111-4831-9F5B-449F90393EBE.png

10 hours ago, MartinG said:

I usually fish our SoCal lakes/bays that allow the floaty, fresh and salt! And if your worried about spot burning and so on don’t waste your time here JK but for real pressure is an understatement in SoCal! Haha

Post away as this region can use some inspiration. How are the weedlines at your lake? Some lakes in So. Cal. are experiencing an aquatic plant die off and less green algae, due to lots of sun and almost no rain at all? Anyone worried about spot burning can give it up here and move to the boon docks!