Brown on a glide bait

basssavage24/7

4 minutes ago, Musky Chaser said:

Insane that a 22 inch brown tried to eat a glideator that's half the length of itself. Oldheads out there throwing 1-3" baits and god forbid throw anything over 5" haha

Beautiful brown, by the way!

I thought for sure if got bit on this 11 inch glide  It was going to break my pb well now I  know that a 5 pound brown don't discriminate against those 10 to 12 inch stockers.

1 minute ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I thought for sure if got bit on this 11 inch glide  It was going to break my pb well now I  know that a 5 pound brown don't discriminate against those 10 to 12 inch stockers.

How do you like the action on the glideator? I wanted to get one of the smaller ones but no clue how the action is on them.

25 minutes ago, Musky Chaser said:

How do you like the action on the glideator? I wanted to get one of the smaller ones but no clue how the action is on them.

25 minutes ago, Musky Chaser said:

I like the 7 inch one the most, I haven't tried the 9 inch floating one.   I think I would enjoy the floating/subsurface better because the glidator sinks alittle too fast  for my liking, and they don't have super  long hang time on the pause.  

I do enjoy this 11 inch glide alot more fishing current because it sinks more and the pauses work good enough, but you ain't going to 4 plus second hang times. 

The 7 inch is my fave because I don't need super wide glides with insane hang times. I fish like jerkbait sometimes with twitches and I will use the reel but I get like 3 second hangtimes.      I still really want to try the floater/subsurface ones still I hope jerry will make  some 11 inch/floaters I would definitely give them a try