K9 vs Tiny Klash

Space Monkey

Depends on your set up. If you haven’t thrown anything over 6” a K9 maybe a bit big or to heavy. TK will get bit more IMO but K9 will get your more quality fish. TK will probably help with confidence, then trade or buy a K9 once you have you confidence up a bit more. I caught my first TK fish a few days after getting mine. Didn’t get bit on a K9 for about 6 months. But now I’ve found when to use both and for certain applications. Good luck 

16 minutes ago, NJSwimbatslinger said:

Tk gets awesome numbers and the occasional quality bite. Great bait for sure! One of my favorites. On the other hand I’ve started fishing the K9 and it has caught much better quality than the tk. Depends what your wanting to do

This - I threw the TK a lot last year and banged out a lot of quantity and occasionally a little quality. This year I started throwing the k9 a lot - got fewer fish but more consistent quality.

Trust me you’re going to eventually end up with TK’S and 9’s

39 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

This - I threw the TK a lot last year and banged out a lot of quantity and occasionally a little quality. This year I started throwing the k9 a lot - got fewer fish but more consistent quality.

Trust me you’re going to eventually end up with TK’S and 9’s

This lol I had a handful before I even had a fish on one ahah took me almost a year to stick a fish on a damn tk 

For me, the TK is my confidence bait. I like that it can be used in multiple applications and that it not only has the capability to catch quantity but quality as well. I just picked up a K9 and I've only been throwing it for about a month and a half with no luck so far. Im confident that it'll get bit eventually. In my opinion id get a TK to start because they're a little easier to use and get used to and it'll catch you fish consistently.

3 hours ago, Space Monkey said:

I have a 806 champ. This should be able to throw both correct? & I’m looking to catch numbers and the occasional quality fish. Would starting out on the tk and then dive into the K9 be the sound choice? 

Should be no problem.