Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

i shoulda clicked some pics... but it has some CA Delta juice all over it. It got ran down hyacinth, pennywart, huge laydowns, weedbeds.. shes been around the block my way, sorry for the no pics but its def the "Carmen SanDiego" of slammers so far!

Ceaser, I'm glad you caught my drift there! ;)

Bait is going to go to nightsessions tomorrow, I only was able to fish twice since receiving the bait, and put about 7 hours on it.

Fished it at DVL all day yesterday, only to be rewarded by a dink after 3 casts.... :roll:

post-657-14252989498675_thumb.jpg

I tried SU, I tried..... Thanks for the opportunity to fish the bait though, a pleasure to chip some paint off of the Traveling Slammer. :mrgreen:

Bait is going to go to nightsessions tomorrow, I only was able to fish twice since receiving the bait, and put about 7 hours on it.

Fished it at DVL all day yesterday, only to be rewarded by a dink after 3 casts.... :roll:

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I tried SU, I tried..... Thanks for the opportunity to fish the bait though, a pleasure to chip some paint off of the Traveling Slammer. :mrgreen:

Nice stuff my man ! some more mojo

• 2 weeks later...

Fished it during 2 trips, but wasn't able to get anything. The lake I fished had a lot of heavy mats on top so it was a bit difficult to fish it. Along with that most bass were keyed in on smaller fry/shads, it is a really cool bait though. Managed to get a toy boat that stopped in lake for some guy.

Slammer1_zpsc76ca7ec.jpg?t=1378540120

Slammer2_zpsbfef180b.jpg?t=1378626472

nice looking slammer... looks like this is the older style as the newer ones are more slender/torpedo like...

wish i was home more to get my hands on this guy!

Slammers got me into swimbait fishing, awesome bait, simple in design, great price and quality is there...

anyways keep this things going, great idea, awesome effort guys, good pics! hopefully this will still be going on for spring of next year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...