Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

Would love to become part of this on going list! although from mass not sure how soon it will get here but hopefully the 20" of ice will thaw all else fails theres always a chance for jigging :D

There are some real aggressive bass in Massachusetts. I really have a lot of confidence in that lure, put some wieght on the rear treble and jig, jig, jig. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll post the list tonight. I was waiting for it to make it to it's next stop before I did, but member Doteki1 is the current holder and he hasn't responded to me in a while. The last conversation we had, he said he was going to ship the bait out the next day. I've bugged him since and haven't heard anything. I'll keep bugging him, there's no need to start exploring other avenues yet IMO.

Member fourxquad1 is next in line and if Wally is unfrozen by then, he will get it afterwards. Doteki1 has fourxquad1's address and fourxquad1 knows that he's supposed to be getting the slammer as soon as it ships. We're just waiting on Doteki1 at this point.

I hope this clears things up for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Fourxquad1 currently has the Traveling Slammer. Wallyc was skipped because of the ice but he'll get it next.

Here is the updated list.

41 – wallyc  *slammers don't work well on ice
42 – MaukNasty  *inactive
43 – fourxquad1 *current holder
44 – TangledLines
45 – C_barker24
46 – ThePhonse
47 – NorCalBass
48 – wilkin8977
49 – holstonangler
50 – oscvr_m
51 – Facepunch  *no longer a member
52 – BigBassMan
53 – FishingNebraska
54 – gradycodd
55 – Boondock
56 – Zoots21
57 – Bassin8r
58 – swimfool
59 – Rogervang
60 – Vangler  
61 – wnighswanger
62 – Bassfever

63 – Midsouth Swimbaits

64 – bassfiend72

65 – Batallas22

66 – autisticmoose8

67 – bbvan5

68 – jmdc
69 – Joeyc

70 – cloteal_cast

71 – Mossypumpkin

72 – Honda450

73 – Chapmaniac

74 – dmort0427

75 – Wil_watson

76 – Kingtyler007

77 – kansasbassfisher08

78 – mhartley1994

79 – fishintx

80 – ColemanTaylor

81 – metalsliner5

82 – Mr_Scrogg

83 – timcauliffe

84 – Conway

85 – ant105

86 – DROE

87 – pneumeister1

Don't know why people aren't posting when they get the bait or shipped it. It's ridiculous. Sorry but if I had it I would be posting every trip with it even if I didn't catch a damn thing. That's what would make this program interesting. No ones contributing except for a few people. What a shame...

To that point, the following is part of my spiel that I message people with when it's their turn. Suggestions are welcome.

I would like to stress that part of the appeal of this experiment is that the bait is going all over the US and seeing action in different places, and people like getting to see that journey. So I ask you to please do the following:

1) Post pictures of the lure even if you don't catch anything. Look at older posts for ideas (one guy took a picture of the lure hanging from his lake's sign)

2) PLEASE keep this thing moving by getting it to the next person in a timely manner. Keeping the bait for no longer than a week would be ideal.

3) Let me know when you've received it, and let me know when you plan to send it out again. I will provide you with the address of the member that is next in line.

You are expected to pay for the shipping costs to pass it on to the next participant. Let me know if you are still interested in participating and I will give the current holder your address.

Edited by VAngler

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I have had the bait for a little over 2 weeks now and im starting to think there is some sort of a black cloud attached to this thing, cause i was on a killer streak of cnr some nice fish, and form the day i opened the box it came in in the mail it has been going down hill. I have not had one bite or catch and i know for sure there is fish in places im fishing. Also had the tip eye of my rod come off and had my reel lock up solid on a retrieve. But all that aside im going to take it out again this weekend for one more go around and give it hell and see what happens, the bait will be on the road to its next stop next week... Thansk again..