Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

Guys- keep in mind that Jesse is doing his damage up in Maine where 5 pounders are nothing to be sneezed at.  He may not end up with the biggest bass caught on the traveling Slammer, but his total poundage may well end up tops.  The next guy on the list may need to administer CPR to the bait.

I had this thing for almost 2 weeks and couldn't stick a fish. Jesse has it for 1 day and is already killing 'em. The hell, dude! :)

Jesse is a clever one, he knows Slammers don't work in Maine, so, he heads over the Canadian border where the bass has never seen one. Go get em Jesse...

Finally!!! Putting that damn slammer to work, could not believe all the nothing on a slammer!! Good man for upgrading it. My vote is Mossy P keep that thing for the rest of the summer and give us some highlights until the hooks cut it in half. Those are some quality northerns there. Good Job.

Jesse is a clever one, he knows Slammers don't work in Maine, so, he heads over the Canadian border where the bass has never seen one. Go get em Jesse...

Oh don't get it twisted, we fish slammers up here too eh!

Edited by Dirtnasty

Just more dinks lately. Up to about 24 fish including this gem from last night. Didn't even know my pond had these. We had always heard they were there, but never seen or caught one. Hooked it and saw it jump...looked two pounds. Got it half way in and it turned on the jets! Then thought it was 4lbs. Then I realized why...

post-19435-0-08065900-1469133106_thumb.jpeg