Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

11 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Just sucks people are keeping it weeks at a time. A year ago it was 6-10 days and you had it in the mail to the next guy

Jesse is totally right about this.  Last year people would fish the bait for a week, post up comments & pictures, and get it to the next guy.  If you're not going to do that then don't sign up.

I'm not even participating but this isn't cool. It's prime topwater time in a lot of parts of the country. Bait should be fished 1 week tops per person then passed on, if somebody can't handle that then they should give up their spot. Barring medical or emergency issues this is unacceptable, especially having zero contact with anyone

Edited by evilcatfish

16 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

When Garrett was running this he would just message the next guy here and give it 3-4 days. If they didn’t reply they missed out and we moved on to the next. There is no need to track someone down, IMO. 

Typically that works. He’s had it a month currently, and hasn’t responded to any messages. So unless someone can get in touch with him without “tracking him down”, this is all done. 

24 minutes ago, PNW bass said:

Typically that works. He’s had it a month currently, and hasn’t responded to any messages. So unless someone can get in touch with him without “tracking him down”, this is all done. 

Oh man. My bad! I read it wrong and was under the impression that we were hunting down the next guy to get the bad. I apologize! Hopefully it turns up

I don't know if it'll just add to the confusion but as I've offered before I'll donate a second bait to speed up the process so everyone can get a shot. You guys can vote amongst yourselves or whoever is running this now can shoot me a pm. Offer will always stand.