Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

@spotstalker, @papabear and @massbass10 are the next three on the list. I guess it's now up to the person with the bait to contact the next in line and see if they are able to fish the bait at the moment, if they can't or don't respond in 24 hours to a message, on to the next. 

Next three in line have been contacted. Presumably the next two will be skipped due to inactivity. The 3rd may have ice so we will be prepared to send on to the 4th. Should be on its way to the next guy within a few days. 

If someone wouldn’t mind revising the list and adding the new names, that would be awesome. I don’t mind trying to keep the bait moving through winter

Maybe we should just purge the entire list at certain specified dates every year and whoever wants to keep their spot must indicate so with the moderator. That way the guys who are serious about fishing this bait will get it faster and the moderator won't have to waste his time tracking down and contacting inactive members. Not sure this is of any help...just an idea. Thanks for everyone who puts their time and effort in to keep this going!

The slammer will be on its way to @juice54 within a couple days. I skipped spotstalker and papabear....no reply from them. Massbass10 replied with address, no name, and then no reply or login again for a week, skipped him. No reply from gillgrabber, so it’s moving along. 

What I’m going to do is basically what @danthefisherman said. I’m gonna keep up on people’s activity. If you say “in” and then haven’t signed in to SU for 4 months when your turn comes, I prob won’t even message you. It’s not fair for the people who want to fish the bait when it only reaches 10 people in a year. So I’ll go back and add all the new and should have the list all ready by the time it gets to Roger and Nick. 

From what I can tell, some people have been skipped. Ive done the best I can. If you feel you were supposed to have had the bait recently and didn’t get it, pm me and we will fit you in. I’m doing the best I can with what I’ve got. If I’m gonna coordinate, it’s gonna be a no bullsh!t process. I’ll pm the next guy in line. If I get no reply in 2-3 days, it’s on to the next. If the member is inactive for months and months, I prob won’t even bother. Also, I’ll message 3 guys at a time so people are aware their turn is coming and can prepare. PLEASE BE AWARE.....if you don’t have time to ship the bait to the next guy, you shouldn’t be asking to fish it. It’s not fair to the next guys in line when people are keeping the bait for 3-4 weeks cuz work is busy. When I pm you saying you’re up in  a few weeks, prepare accordingly or just ask to be skipped and added later on. Thanks, guys! Ideally this bait should be getting to 2 or 3 guys a month. That’s a week per guy plus a few days in between for shipping. And should go quickly with the north all being locked up. Just comment on the post if you wanna be added to the list. 

3CCA9144-24D4-4DE6-AB64-E6451FF702FD.png