Woodtail and Real Prey Travel...share program

boomah21

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you talked to your buddy to see what the hell happened to the original baits?

Let me clear something up here. I have no idea who the person is that "lost" the other baits. He is far from a "buddy". I am donating these other baits not from guilt but ensure that this bait share program continues. I am going to to try and send the baits out today, if not tomorrow. I will be sending to Kyle the Woodtail pictured earlier and an unrigged Real Prey Alwive that is blue in color.

I ship hundreds of baits and almost never have a problem with the us mail. The few things that do pop up are usually something like the customer moved or a neighboring meth head stole them. I don,t see the need to insure the baits as they travel, a tracking number is good for less than a dollar. Even the regular 1st class packages that you decline tracking on come with a tracking number on the receipt. Not every post office has this where I live but most do. My thought is if the tracking shows it got to your address the problem is yours. Unfortunate that somebody would steal the baits. It is probably best that in the future they travel one at a time. As soon as I get caught up I will send Boomah another bait to be put in the mix.

Joe

Have you talked to your buddy to see what the hell happened to the original baits?

Let me clear something up here. I have no idea who the person is that "lost" the other baits. He is far from a "buddy". I am donating these other baits not from guilt but ensure that this bait share program continues. I am going to to try and send the baits out today, if not tomorrow. I will be sending to Kyle the Woodtail pictured earlier and an unrigged Real Prey Alwive that is blue in color.

The question wasn't intended for you. It was intended for fishingallday31 (Kyle?) that vouched for his character earlier in the post.

The question wasn't intended for you. It was intended for fishingallday31 (Kyle?) that vouched for his character earlier in the post.

Didn't see that. Sorry.

Just to be clear he did not tell me he lost the items in shipping. He told me they were being shipped out last month and now is choosing not to respond to any msgs via the thread or PM.

Joe I appreciate the offer no need to do that....You have always taken good care of me and I appreciate that (also why I will continue to buy and use your baits...def 1st class)

Sorry didnt think this would get this messy

Feel free to continue the program if you guys want.

thx

Just talked to will, he told me he has been "busy". I had not been following this thread and didn't know I was next in line. I would have asked a long time ago about the baits. He told me he will ship them out ASAP. How do you want to go about this? At this point I just want the baits to go to the next person. Can't believe he has had the baits this long....

And let me be clear I have talked to him before, he seemed like a good dude. This really ticks me off, someone tries to do something nice and it goes south. Hopefully he comes on here and explains himself. You never know people until you deal with them and things of value.

Sorry didnt think this would get this messy

thx

No need to be sorry, you were the one who graciously gave up your baits for this program. It's not messy, I just wanted an explanation from the kid as to where the baits were. He was Johnny on the spot when it came to getting the baits from me a couple months ago. Didn't want to see them disappear like the punker..it's just not right.

Lost in the mail my ass. Like speed said, every flat rate box comes with a tracking number. I've never had something shipped by usps go "missing". Might want to skip tssteadyslayin on this or you might have another "oh I shipped it out a week ago I dunno where it is". Pretty much saw this coming when all these programs started, not to be negative, just the way things go.

Well he pmed me today and apologized

Yeah .Im so sorry I haven't replyed lately and I am so sorry.I forgot that I had them .I am sending them out today .

Thank you

If your not first your last -Ricky Bobby

Looks like we are good to go.

Guys I really really did not mean to keep it this long at all.When I got the baits I was planning on going fishing that next weekend and sending them out as soon as possible after that.I do realize it has been about 2 months.I try to be responsible as well teas a kid can be but football started up and I really haven't had any time but I know that is not an excuse but please forgive me.

Thanks

Guys I really really did not mean to keep it this long at all.When I got the baits I was planning on going fishing that next weekend and sending them out as soon as possible after that.I do realize it has been about 2 months.I try to be responsible as well teas a kid can be but football started up and I really haven't had any time but I know that is not an excuse but please forgive me.

Thanks

worst excuse ever but i'd imagine everyone will be cool if you just send them on like EVERYONE else has... i mean it's not like you waited until some of the best topwater months were over before sending them on... :roll: kids these days :lol: