Project war pig

Inkedup fishing

What's up SU so I'm new to this I had always followed su but never had actually set up an account or whatever. I been makeing baits for I dnt know a while now and always sold them to my local east coast people but I figured I would give this whole thing a try I'm not trying to sell anything at the moment I stopped makeing baits for a while do to life and its obstacles but I figured since I watch everyone on here show there labor and passion for the art of swimbait makeing I want to show mine to. So at the moment I'm amost done with PROJECT WAR PIG. It is not done but it is one I had done in the past that I had love and a couple other people did to. Sofar it's almost there I'm changing some things that I wanted to change when I had made the first Gen I guess you can say but feels good to get back to do what I love it is truly a passion of mine and nothings better than when the bait you made gets destroyed by a big old green pig.

IMG_20220425_201423.jpg

IMG_20220425_201243.jpg

IMG_20220425_184730.jpg

IMG_20220425_201359.jpg

11 hours ago, Inkedup fishing said:

What's up SU so I'm new to this I had always followed su but never had actually set up an account or whatever. I been makeing baits for I dnt know a while now and always sold them to my local east coast people but I figured I would give this whole thing a try I'm not trying to sell anything at the moment I stopped makeing baits for a while do to life and its obstacles but I figured since I watch everyone on here show there labor and passion for the art of swimbait makeing I want to show mine to. So at the moment I'm amost done with PROJECT WAR PIG. It is not done but it is one I had done in the past that I had love and a couple other people did to. Sofar it's almost there I'm changing some things that I wanted to change when I had made the first Gen I guess you can say but feels good to get back to do what I love it is truly a passion of mine and nothings better than when the bait you made gets destroyed by a big old green pig.

IMG_20220425_201423.jpg

IMG_20220425_201243.jpg

IMG_20220425_184730.jpg

IMG_20220425_201359.jpg

Honest opinions wanted I will see if I can find pics of the old version the old one had had screw eye hinge this one I wanted to try hinge pin style ..

23 minutes ago, Spencer_518 said:

That thing is mean looking. Great work on the carving. Way ahead of me with my basic baits lol

It's all good man we have to start out someplace your base don't look that bad I I've seen them I've looked at your stuff they're not that bad at all just keep pushing yourself try new things keep trying to Master the craft one step at a time and you'll kill it one day because you're not doing too bad now but thank you again man

I ran out of breath reading your post :lol:

Very unique looking bait and definitely something the fish probably haven’t seen. You should paint one up like a dragon with scales and stuff that would be sick! The only other thing I would do personally is try to widen the base of the lip a bit to increase structural integrity…otherwise keep grinding away!

12 hours ago, Inkedup fishing said:

It's all good man we have to start out someplace your base don't look that bad I I've seen them I've looked at your stuff they're not that bad at all just keep pushing yourself try new things keep trying to Master the craft one step at a time and you'll kill it one day because you're not doing too bad now but thank you again man

I appreciate the words man. It's a grind. My biggest focus right now is getting baits to consistently run good. I lack the talent but I feel like my hard work is what gets me places. 

1 hour ago, danthefisherman said:

I ran out of breath reading your post :lol:

Very unique looking bait and definitely something the fish probably haven’t seen. You should paint one up like a dragon with scales and stuff that would be sick! The only other thing I would do personally is try to widen the base of the lip a bit to increase structural integrity…otherwise keep grinding away!

Lol .. thanks man I actually am trying out a couple different sizes a couple different styles I want to see what the best size would be with the best stages rate 

1 hour ago, Spencer_518 said:

I appreciate the words man. It's a grind. My biggest focus right now is getting baits to consistently run good. I lack the talent but I feel like my hard work is what gets me places. 

That's the tueth brother.. bit that is also the meaning of staying alive.. so def stay pushing the envelope further and further

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rogervang said:

O yeah! That thing looks GOOD! Mold it and don't be afraid to cut out that lip slot bigger and throw a big bill on it so it'll throw more water. but what do I know. Haha killer work so far brother. 

I actually I have several lip variations. depending on what the person wants or likes.After I get it done I will post the videos and more pictures of the variations and stuff like that. Good eye.Thanks brother!