WCZ Battles Shad 9.0

Eveninglabor

damn ish gettin crazy around here.

"The Black Market is a place to Buy/Sell/Trade Your Personal Swimbait Related Gear, no companies or traditional tackle. Everyone is allowed to sell whatever swimbait related items they want. The selling of knockoff baits (KO, Rip, or Clone) is not allowed. If you do not like it, do not buy it. No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like. "

Edited by swimb8bassin512

17 minutes ago, swimb8bassin512 said:

damn ish gettin crazy around here.

"The Black Market is a place to Buy/Sell/Trade Your Personal Swimbait Related Gear, no companies or traditional tackle. Everyone is allowed to sell whatever swimbait related items they want. The selling of knockoff baits (KO, Rip, or Clone) is not allowed. If you do not like it, do not buy it. No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like. "

Thank you for this. That’s exactly what I said like 3 times. Opinions are like aholes

Edited by Eveninglabor

Just now, Eveninglabor said:

I’m still stuck on the guy talking about his wife. That was classic. 

It’s not real unless u post pictures lol jk don’t mean to talk about someone’s old lady but for real send pics lol

Best part is that this bait costs around $110 after tax and shipping and then shipping again. So a whopping $40 over. Meanwhile selling a ton of other baits for literally double happens multiple times a day. And guys thank you for it. Oh a UFO for $300 and a guy will let you screw his wife on top of it. But jump on me for $40 over lol.

3 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

Contemplating dropping $150 right now just to piss everyone off 

Drew if you really want it you can have it for $125. Everyone else can suck it lol. Not serious about the sucking part tho guys.