RATS!!!!

Uknowme

Thanks everyone. OD has been purchased. Anyone know what one of these weigh in at?

No reason to let this topic die. Always more baits to acquire. Any decent prices on the wood ones? I assume the Illudes I have seen go for $750 were wood ones.

24 minutes ago, Uknowme said:

Solid advice. I have a 40 Spro. Done well on it. Time to graduate I feel. For like two months now I have been on both sites refreshing at least a dozen times a day. Effort has been applied with no success.

Gotcha man then yea definitely a time for a upgrade lol yea it can be annoying but the efforts are rewarding when you finally hit one . 

12 minutes ago, Uknowme said:

Thanks everyone. OD has been purchased. Anyone know what one of these weigh in at?

No reason to let this topic die. Always more baits to acquire. Any decent prices on the wood ones? I assume the Illudes I have seen go for $750 were wood ones.

The OD you just bought is about 2.5oz. Good wood rats to get that aren’t $700+ are sneaky rats, Johnny rats, detex, and many others. A lot of people like Woodrow’s but I don’t have any personal experience with them 

31 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

The OD you just bought is about 2.5oz. Good wood rats to get that aren’t $700+ are sneaky rats, Johnny rats, detex, and many others. A lot of people like Woodrow’s but I don’t have any personal experience with them 

Looking into those now. 

basketball-you-the-real-mvp.gif

6 hours ago, Uknowme said:

Having trouble finding any of them. I do not have social media.

Get in with a handful of people here who are some absolute bait-hounds!  They will definitely square you away with what you need.  I don’t have social media and I get a steady stream of leads on baits based off my networking with the fine folks of SU!  I just took delivery of my first OD XL (at retail!!!) the other day due to one of these leads as a matter of fact!  But….be prepared to start spending a lot more money and the consequences of that in your day-to-day….whatever that may mean for you.  I feel like I have my own personal drug dealer pushing these baits into my veins :-D

26 minutes ago, BPayne said:

Get in with a handful of people here who are some absolute bait-hounds!  They will definitely square you away with what you need.  I don’t have social media and I get a steady stream of leads on baits based off my networking with the fine folks of SU!  I just took delivery of my first OD XL (at retail!!!) the other day due to one of these leads as a matter of fact!  But….be prepared to start spending a lot more money and the consequences of that in your day-to-day….whatever that may mean for you.  I feel like I have my own personal drug dealer pushing these baits into my veins :-D

I have gone quite a bit nuts buying things. Some lures from the Black Market and then some from people saying there are drops as well.

15 hours ago, JacksonF said:

The Detex bid so far is at 300 lol so if they start getting flipped they might be about 700 ahaha