Hinkle shad

Scobro

8 hours ago, Scobro said:

So if someone is offering me $700 for this bait I shouldnt take it ? Come on keyboard warrior let’s go 

if someones offering you $700 for the bait, you sell it to them and not use that as a bargaining tool when posting it on SU

6AE39F25-1057-45C0-A7F3-34B4EB08E218.jpeg

Who offered you 500? LOL they may need a psych evaluation. No bait is worth that money IMO. If it’s over $200 it’s priced to high. Again just my opinion. But you’re a damn fool if you pay that much for any bait lolololo

8 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Who offered you 500? LOL they may need a psych evaluation. No bait is worth that money IMO. If it’s over $200 it’s priced to high. Again just my opinion. But you’re a damn fool if you pay that much for any bait lolololo

This is the result of people actually paying the ridiculous markups though! It continues to get worse and become "normal". 

16 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Dang it 

3 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

This is the result of people actually paying the ridiculous markups though! It continues to get worse and become "normal". 

There should be a rule where baits can’t be priced over retail. Or at retail especially if it’s a used bait. Customs or rare colored baits would have there own exceptions of course. But of course everyone feels like there bait is special or more valuable LOL

On 5/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, Scobro said:

Why don’t you type out your swear word s ? And I’m the stupid one . If your going to come at me then come at me . Don’t hold back your battle ish and my hinkle are In 2 separate classes . People actually pay what I’m asking . It’s pretty common. But asking 40 Over on a common soft plastic is laughable . Sorry I hurt your feelings 

It’s typically not the best idea to call someone stupid when your grammar is ish. 

Bet you’re wishing you could delete posts on SU, huh?