68 Hudd Fish

jwafan

Had a good week...pretty much went out everyday for around an 1 hr..bite was here and there. Here are the two biggest. First one was caught today on a 68 Hudd Silver Green and the other was caught on a Matt Lures U2 Female Flat gill earlier this week. I was using Dobyns 736C/ Curado 300E/ 20lb 100% Berkley Flourocarbon. Still searching for the big girls can't seem to find anything over 6! First one was 5 flat and the other 5.8. Also setting up pictures by yourself are an absolute pain in the butt..leave the fish alone he goes flopping like crazy back into the water..hold on to him and try setting up the camera sucks too haha.

post-519-14252985039525_thumb.jpg

post-519-14252985040141_thumb.jpg

two dandies for sure

help represent the east, I know you are slaying up in NJ let's see those pics!

I'm a Poser.. Pulled a Full Monty all day yesterday looking for the football smallies.. Threw the Swimbait Kitchen Sink at them and blanked.. In our deeper lakes we are still at 46 to 49 water temps.. The fish are hitting slow dragged jigs but I gave up dragging for lent..

In my last 3 trips I have only this to show for it..

th_IMGP2372.jpg

two dandies for sure

help represent the east, I know you are slaying up in NJ let's see those pics!

I'm a Poser.. Pulled a Full Monty all day yesterday looking for the football smallies.. Threw the Swimbait Kitchen Sink at them and blanked.. In our deeper lakes we are still at 46 to 49 water temps.. The fish are hitting slow dragged jigs but I gave up dragging for lent..

In my last 3 trips I have only this to show for it..

th_IMGP2372.jpg

I am sure it will turn around in about 3 week!!! hang in there...we just had our first week of 70's down here and the fish just started movin on beds.

You have been sticken them man, nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like the berkley fluro?

the Berkley fluoro has been good to me..it's pretty stiff. I have been using Gamma and Sunline Shooter on my other reels, and I have to say the Sunline is pretty darn good, and really manageable. I have heard good things about Maxima though, and have been meaning to try it out. I am going to be out west this summer in L.A so hopefully I will be able to get out on some water out there was well.

my order is still processing, hopefully my time will come soon.

Mine came a couple of days ago and full with goodies. Not sure but I think they might have only included extras if your order was over a certain amount.