Found a few.

Jim137a

The North New Jersey swimbait bite has been a bit iffy - seems like were a month behind with the delayed spring so I was happy to find a few fish willing to eat a glide today with 35 MPH gusts they were tight to the rocks - casted into the wind and let the wave action and wind drift it right to them. 

13291A93-BAAD-4AEF-B4F4-55A22F5974DB.jpeg

F2AF1B3E-89A1-4DA1-A4E9-A8852F33EB82.jpeg

7355464A-5A53-47DD-8A39-5739235FE7EE.jpeg

4D1A59AA-E526-476C-8C5A-3FE7D482C3B3.jpeg

826438BE-1CED-4147-B02A-85F2DD13C228.jpeg

Your definitely putting in the work Jim.  Perseverance pays as they say.  That 4lb7oz is finally some reward for you.  Looking forward to seeing some giants from you in the next month.  Like you said, things are a few weeks behind with these repeated cold fronts. 

12 hours ago, KeepinItReelFishing said:

Your definitely putting in the work Jim.  Perseverance pays as they say.  That 4lb7oz is finally some reward for you.  Looking forward to seeing some giants from you in the next month.  Like you said, things are a few weeks behind with these repeated cold fronts. 

“ putting in the work “ - I do enjoy this type of work - beats the heck out of a day job LOL

My goal this year is to try and crack that 6# mark in Northern NJ  

Edited by Jim137a