SU Roman Made Mother Giveaway Poll

SU Crew

Tell us who gets the Roman Made Mother.  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us who gets the Roman Made Mother.

• DSouth
    • 998Tuan
    • Bassindon69
    • Boomah21
    • Top Ramen

this is rough. Tuan kills the donkey stripers! Dave slays the texas toads, both great guys and sticks IMO. Both have contributed in their own way to SU. But the contest was supposed to be for SU members.. signing up just to vote kind of sucks. Politics coming into play here is messed up because SWIMBAITUNDERGROUND put this on for the members we have here im assuming.. hope this doesnt affect future stuff that is this awesome. Either way, whoever wins it will stick a giant Im sure.. good luck to both of you!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 new members on Monday looks like someone's trying rig this contest by creating fake SU accounts and getting people to sign up for accounts just to vote for them . Ohhh I miss the days when this site was all about honesty and integrity anyone who has to rig a contest for some stupid overpriced bait shouldn't be on this site period .People forget what this contest was about its about rewarding a member for all their help contributions and generosity threw the years SU was nice enough to provide with a nice prize its just a Damn shame we couldn't make them proud by keeping the contest honest .Su needs to go in and remove all those votes from those newly created fake members with 0 posts and return some integrity back to this contest and make sure the winner of this contest is truly most deserving

Admins -- please remove my name from the poll.

This has turned into something that doesn't even remotely resemble what I thought I was getting into and I feel that continuing to participate would imply an endorsement of what is going on.

Thank you.

40 new members on Monday looks like someone's trying rig this contest by creating fake SU accounts and getting people to sign up for accounts just to vote for them . Ohhh I miss the days when this site was all about honesty and integrity anyone who has to rig a contest for some stupid overpriced bait shouldn't be on this site period .People forget what this contest was about its about rewarding a member for all their help contributions and generosity threw the years SU was nice enough to provide with a nice prize its just a Damn shame we couldn't make them proud by keeping the contest honest .Su needs to go in and remove all those votes from those newly created fake members with 0 posts and return some integrity back to this contest and make sure the winner of this contest is truly most deserving

Wow, that's low...

This has turned into something that doesn't even remotely resemble what I thought I was getting into and I feel that continuing to participate would imply an endorsement of what is going on.

Thank you.

Bullshit.

I voted for Boomah as I have talked to him the most probably.

Change my vote to Top Ramen. This whole thing is some bunk ish! First time posters signing up to win a bait for your buddy? Fuggin' SUSPECT! All of them.

Thank you.

Bullshit.

Agreed. It ain't over yet.

I decided to walk away from this because I DON'T want forum members hating on each other. I't not a price I would pay for any bait. Please, just let it go.

David

Just another reason for you to get it.

Not hating on members, hating on new sign ups that came for one purpose only. ;):twisted:

I decided to walk away from this because I DON'T want forum members hating on each other. I't not a price I would pay for any bait. Please, just let it go.

David

Just another reason for you to get it.

Not hating on members, hating on new sign ups that came for one purpose only. ;):twisted:

This whole thing is a little out of hand. I wish the SU crew had just decided a winner and this wouldn't have been drawn out so long

And if possible, I change my vote to Top Ramen

Rooting for ya Top Ramen even though I pick Don Father due to he catchest a lot of big fish and know that he will catch some with that bait. But since Don is out hope you win. Good luck

I'm not going to mention names but one of my friends from AZ just mentioned he's getting cranky messages on social media from other SU members about this contest. Seriously, this needs to stop. It's childish.

I've withdrawn from the contest. The admins can't change the poll while it's up but I've asked them to ignore my votes when they determine the results. I should have followed Don's lead and walked away sooner. Apparently, fishing isn't the only subject where he knows far more than I do. : )

I just want everyone else to move on as well. I am very grateful for the support but if you really want to honor the effort I've put into the forum, then please let this go. It's not worth it.

Thank you,

David

Wanted to vote for Don and he pulled out so I voted for another valued member Top Ramen and now he pulls out.... Can I get my vote back? Looking through this thread and guys posting in support of new "leader" have less than 10 posts.... sound like garbage to me.