Hinkle

Punkingstripers

Why are you listing a bait with an image that’s currently listed for sale on eBay? If you have 4 Hinkle Trout blanks, why not post a pic of all 4 up. I literally did an image search with the above pic and matched it to an Ebay listing that’s been cropped.

This is the second time you’ve done this. Yes, I’m aware of your name matching the EBay account. So maybe you’re just trying to move them. But it would benefit you to post new images so it doesn’t look sketchy to people like myself that takes such measures. 

756C93BB-94CD-4379-9F81-9FB35A83D000.png

22F444F3-F63B-4DE6-A98C-D5148DF54C39.png

3F93EB12-1213-48C2-AF81-B340807C43F4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Punkingstripers said:

How is this fake Becuase I used the same pic , I have 4 hinkles for sale , there’s a thing a called a phone number that you can call me on and FaceTime to see them yourself , stop trying to act hard on the internet. 

He’s giving you advice on how to have the best chance of moving your baits. Nobody should have to face time you to see proof of the 4 baits you supposedly have. And nobody is trying to act hard? Just trying to help you with your post. But with your short temper and key board warrior vibes I think you already killed any chance at selling em. GLWS LOL

3 hours ago, Punkingstripers said:

How is this fake Becuase I used the same pic , I have 4 hinkles for sale , there’s a thing a called a phone number that you can call me on and FaceTime to see them yourself , stop trying to act hard on the internet. 

Reread what I said carefully. I never used the word fake. I never accused you of scamming. I simply spoke the truth that everyone can see but you apparently. I gave you some good hearted, well needed advice and instead of taking it, you just hung yourself with this post. Never knew trying to help someone was considered "acting hard".