Low carb diet ..

kickinbASS

The only carbs you probably wanna be eating are probably the ones that come from veggies. Very low in cals. If you wanna be on a low carb diet you defenitely wanna stay away from any starchy foods. pasta, white rice, potatoes,white bread, beans. All that has tons of calories in it which is the only reason people usually try to cut out carbs when they try to loose weight. Alot of carbs are very calorie dense. You should be leaning to more of chicken, tuna, lean turkey. with veggies on the side youll cut real quick just make sure to watch your calories thats the main thing. Try to stay around 2000 calories a day for a month and see how your progress is. If your not loosing enough weight to your liking cut more calories or add some weight training or cardio to burn off some more calories. Make shure you make veggies a big part of your diet there very low in calories but they fill you up so your not craving food 24\7 when your cutting. good luck man pm me if you have anymore questions. And just remember your probably not gonna have half the energy you have when your eating regularly it just comes with the territory. When you don't give your body enough calories to maintain its weight and it starts eating its own bodyfat and muscle to survive your gonna feel a little weaker but its all worth it man just have fun with it!

The only carbs you probably wanna be eating are probably the ones that come from veggies. Very low in cals. If you wanna be on a low carb diet you defenitely wanna stay away from any starchy foods. pasta, white rice, potatoes,white bread, beans. All that has tons of calories in it which is the only reason people usually try to cut out carbs when they try to loose weight. Alot of carbs are very calorie dense. You should be leaning to more of chicken, tuna, lean turkey. with veggies on the side youll cut real quick just make sure to watch your calories thats the main thing. Try to stay around 2000 calories a day for a month and see how your progress is. If your not loosing enough weight to your liking cut more calories or add some weight training or cardio to burn off some more calories. Make shure you make veggies a big part of your diet there very low in calories but they fill you up so your not craving food 24\7 when your cutting. good luck man pm me if you have anymore questions. And just remember your probably not gonna have half the energy you have when your eating regularly it just comes with the territory. When you don't give your body enough calories to maintain its weight and it starts eating its own bodyfat and muscle to survive your gonna feel a little weaker but its all worth it man just have fun with it!

Bro thanks for the great Advice.!! Gotta look good for the future wifey..lol

Make sure you're hitting a calorie deficit first, then worry about the carbs.

Use a calorie log of some sort to keep track of your food intake. Get a food scale. Measure everything. Don't cheat yourself.

I liked some variation of eggs for breakfast, a salad with meat in it for lunch, greek yogurt as a snack and a lean protein with veggies for dinner.

If you're not losing weight, eat less. You can't out exercise a bad diet.

Bro thanks for the great Advice.!! Gotta look good for the future wifey..lol

Lol. No worries bro anytime. good luck!

I've been going to a nutritionist lately and one of the most helpful things she told me was no white foods other than cauliflower. It's a good simple guide to always think about. Of course she gave me a bunch of other knowledge, but that is specifically geared towards my body. Congratulations on the wedding :D

I've been going to a nutritionist lately and one of the most helpful things she told me was no white foods other than cauliflower. It's a good simple guide to always think about. Of course she gave me a bunch of other knowledge, but that is specifically geared towards my body. Congratulations on the wedding :D

Throw a cauliflower in the food processor. You have cauliflower rice. Great way to add bulk and fiber to a low-cal meal.

if you are over weight, it's because you are taking in more calories than you are burning. You have two options, reduce your calorie intake or increase the amount of calories you burn. If you do both, you will lose weight faster.

I worked with this lady about 10 years ago, she was doing a no carb diet. Someone told her to eat pork rinds and cream cheese for a snack!! No carbs in that, but a this load of saturated fat!!

On a serious note, don't drink alcohol either.

I worked with this lady about 10 years ago, she was doing a no carb diet. Someone told her to eat pork rinds and cream cheese for a snack!! No carbs in that, but a this load of saturated fat!!

On a serious note, don't drink alcohol either.

I don't think most people understand what the hell a low carb diet is. They think if they cut carbs out of there diet there magically going to loose weight. putting pork rinds and cream cheese in the place of carbs is a pretty dumb idea. Your probably still taking in around the same amount of calories from that crap.and hard alcohol is fine to drink if your trying to loose weight theres not too many cals in it so you will be fine. Hard alcohol is very low in cals compared to regular beer. That shits loaded with empty calories i think its about 150 cals per can you defenitely wanna cut that crap out of your diet. Nothing wrong with shots of whisky here and there though! :)

Don't eat with Ben! Hahaha that dude eats good!

Get a gym pass, cut out bread and booze. My buddy lost 17lbs in 27 days. You have dedicate yourself and really stick to any diet you choose. Hit me up if you need help