River2Sea Tactical Wake 210 Wake Bait

BassYakin

You can thank Matt and Tim for the price increase, sure they’re getting paid well from r2s 

Plus that packaging is way over the top for a plastic bait. 

doesn’t look like a bad bait overall, time will tell 

• 2 weeks later...

They said in the video they posted original retail was gonna be 120+ …. Was supposed to be released years ago but didn’t want that price tag on it. Somehow got it down to the 75 bucks recently 

9 minutes ago, Brewski said:

They said in the video they posted original retail was gonna be 120+ …. Was supposed to be released years ago but didn’t want that price tag on it. Somehow got it down to the 75 bucks recently 

Maybe they should package it in one of those Savage Gear clamshells, then they could sell it for 30 bucks.

I don’t think the price tag is too high. After all the R&D, designing. These guys know what they are doing and they have a huge following obviously. As for the packaging it’s probably a few bucks for the box but it’s cool and appealing in my opinion. There are other plastic baits out there that are way more money but yeah they are proven baits but still plastic…

I bought 2 of them and I fished the tactical trout so far and I’m pleased with it. 75 bucks isn’t much any more, especially these days. I thought the packaging was pretty neat but the bait over all swims good  and takes a beating pretty well . I fished it at night and hit multiple rocks  casting shallow and it’s not even phased.  I did catch a few fish on it, no giants but it has the potential.