WTB - hinkle 11" trout glide

unbreakable_bassin

I know it's a long shot, it's been a month and I still havent heard back from Andrew about even getting on the waiting list. I really want to have one to fish before mid next month specifically for a certain trip I just booked.

If anyone out there has an extra, or maybe one that isn't being fished, sitting in a box.

PM me and lets see if we can make a deal.

Thanks SU!

Ttt - PayPal ready

What are you willing to pay?? Retails for 175 but they are not likely to be found ANYWHERE.

I'd sell you mine, but your gonna be looking at mother prices to get it out of my hands :lol: Very impressed with this bait so far and I can't wait for some cool weather to really throw it a lot! Free bump and I hope you find one :D

Ttt - PayPal ready

What are you willing to pay?? Retails for 175 but they are not likely to be found ANYWHERE.

I'd sell you mine, but your gonna be looking at mother prices to get it out of my hands :lol: Very impressed with this bait so far and I can't wait for some cool weather to really throw it a lot! Free bump and I hope you find one :D

Thanks, on another note

If anyone wants to help out an honest fair guy PM me. I'm just looking to fish the crap out of one not make extra money or let it sit in a box. I am willing to pay over retail, at a fair price. Thanks

Ttt - PayPal ready

+1 :D