What is your most rare or most valuable swimbait

nadinesmom

I'm curious to see what's out there, I know there's a lot of stuff that isn't commercially sold that i've seen you guys post... enlighten me! Not really a popularity contest here just looking to get educated on some more rare/valuable baits...

My most rare is probably an OG OG 3:16 trout wake with the rattle in the head... or the 13" tool! Fish I've caught on these two baits... ZERO!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite rare baits.. well my favs that I didnt make are these two gems... I dont know how many there are like these but Id say less then 5 ever made so far. Killer Killer stuff.

post-859-1425298942876_thumb.jpg

post-859-14252989429466_thumb.jpg

My favorite rare baits.. well my favs that I didnt make are these two gems... I dont know how many there are like these but Id say less then 5 ever made so far. Killer Killer stuff.

[attachment=1]beast.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]glides.jpg[/attachment]

that is freaking awesome! this is exactly what I was looking for, never heard of these... love to see new/rare/unique baits.

Probably my 6'' triple trout with stubby eyes, Bassaholics/Tacklewarehouse promo bait.

If I recall there was only 2 of this particular color/style made in each size 6'', 8'', 10'', so as far as "rarity" goes its pretty high up there.

100MEDIA_IMAG0153_zpsd8eaf130.jpg

My most rare/irreplaceable swimbait is definitely the first prototype glide bait Hiroshima sent me in 2010 or '11. It's caught numerous swimbait PB's for me, and got me on the first &second best swimbait bite/pattern/run of success I have ever been on. The first run was a 40#ish 5 fish limit ***over a two day period. 3 of them on that glide a 7.5,8 and 8.55 best 5 fish. The second run with the bait was a 5 fish limit of smallmouth, in one morning that went 22#- current avatar.

0b8bad4b-c933-4c6b-b7d9-f188c6d950a3_zpsa7569497.jpg?t=1376627838

It just has such a personal value, and mojo, to me thats rare.